59

'cunning, that's my middle name"

"We've been having DA meetings, sorry we're late." Fred says and I frown.

"DA? What's that?" I ask confusedly. Fred seems to realized what he just said as he exchanged looks with George.

"It's the fifth time this week!" He groans. Somehow, as much as the boys are good at lying, they always seem to tell the truth to me without wanting to do it.

"DA,is this the one Potter invited me into? The Hog's Head meeting? How many were you in there?" I ask imagining how stinky and crappy that place must have been.

"Fifteen?"

"Twenty?"

"We don't know!" They say in chorus. I gagged just listening to the numbers.

"Thank goodness,I did not go. Anyway, addition to the plan." I said and they both furrowes their eyebrows. The three of us has been brain storming—well, me mostly but George has been unordinarily helpful too. Fred is just, making our ideas happen along with the help of his brother dearest. Anyway, the plan we crafted was fool-proof which meant it should go perfectly.

"Addition?" Fred asks.

"But it could mess up our plan!" George adds and I rolled my eyes again.

"Shut up it won't. Umbridge has been wary of me so I have to do something to keep her off our tail. And I'm thinking report the DA to her." I said and they both looked at me in disbelief.

"Have you never been to detention with pink toad? It's awful!" George exclaims and I rolled my eyes again.

"Awful, very awful!" Fred adds and I flick both of their ears.

"It won't be if I could craft a fake blood quill. I've been thinking of it if ever she's going to send me to detention. The quill will have the normal ink, red for your blood supposedly. But it will only appear as a harmless tattoo on your wrist. Give me a few weeks and I can craft about 5 of them." They both look at eachother, like communicating. They turn to me and nod, wary look in their faces.

"Fine, so two for us, one for Harry, one for Ron and one for Hermione. But then Ginny..."

"She does have a debt to me. Doing that would ease me." I shrug and they both gave me a look. I roll my eyes at them and pouted.

"Fine I'll make six." I huffed ans they both grinned, putting me in a headlock. I punch who I think was Fred and he lets go groaning. I smirked at him and the three of us began to laugh it off.

As much as I hated to admit it, I has grown fond of these troublemakers.

..

"Okay, fake blood quills are done. Here you go keep that in your pocket always." I said and yawned as I gave them the identical but different blood quills. They gaped at it and I grin proudly.

"Anyway, I'm off! Don't you have a meeting today? I have patrolling with our squad." I said.

"Yeah, we'll see you around, yana."

"Sure whatever." I said tiredly. I had been as usual restless but stressing over how to make the fake blood quilld work had been taking more toll on me. I see them leave and I turn around as well. After a few more walks I see the Inquistorial Squad.

"Draco!" I call and they all turn to me. I gave them a lazy grin and I see Draco's eyes glint. He knew something was up.

"What is it?" He asked excitedly.

"Remember the group Umbridge wants us to catch?" I ask, wanting to tease them.

"It's real. And all we need is another veritaserum and I could get one of them to spill." Okay, it sounds evil but I have eyes on someone who is specifically the nosy and bitchy ravenclaw Cho Chang. She tried to get her hands on Cedric last year and there was a point she wanted to claw my eyes out even in front of Cedric. She was jealous at me of course. I mean she sucks at quidditch and I'm the best at it. Cedric likes me and he doesn't even spare her a glance. I'm on top of everybody else—beat that, Granger—in academics. I'm simply an attraction to jealousy.

"We have to get to Umbridge then." Draco says, smirking. Damn, I almost forgot how good he looks when he does that.

...

"So all you need is veritaserum and you will get me this unground group?" Umbridge asks, her tone delighted. Technically their at the seventh floor but I can't tell her that. So I force a sweet smile and a nod.

"Brilliant! I knew I could count on you, Ms. Slytherin. With your leadership with Mr. Malfoy this has been made easier for me. I shall reward Slytherin with 50 points!" She chirps and I grinned even more. She gave me 50 points without actually knowing what's on my sleeve. I could laugh at her face but then just not until we could execute the plan. Patience, Dianna.

"Here you go, a vial of Veritaserum. Do call me when you've gotten hold of the informant." She says sweetly and I smile fakely at her. As we got out of the office, my smile fell and I fetched out the vial and grinned.

As Draco and I made our way, finding for Chang...I could hear distant noises.

"I don't know what they see in her! She's vile, pathetic and ugly! Slytherin should just go back in her castle where she's alone" I pause, a hard look on my face beginning to form. I felt Draco hold my hand and I looked at him and slowly felt my anger fade. Just not completely. So I straightened myself and stepped in front of Chang who was very shocked to see me.

"Surprised?" I mock, opening the vial with a sarcastic grin.

"I have one for you too." I said as I gave Draco a nod and he holds her friend. I grab Chang's face and forced the truth liquid on her. I threw away the vial and fetched my wand.

"Do you have a meeting with Potter's group today?" I ask, even though knowing myself there was one.

"Y-yes.." she struggles to say and I grinned.

"Perfect! When and where?"

"N-now at the s-seventh floor." She whimpers and I share a look with Draco.

"Go tell Umbridge." I said and he nods, bringing Chang's friend with her.

...

We were all called now to the seventh floor. I have never seen Umbridge so delighted and evil. There was something about her. She was thirsty prove something and I couldn't point out what.

"Is this is it?" She asks me and I nodded, dragging in Chang.

"Would you mind,Professor? To take a step back..." I said and they all nodded at this. Pushing Chang to Draco, I whip out my wand and grinned.

"Bombarda Maxima." And there came an explosion. Potter's group had been exposed and his eyes met mine. There weren't any hatred or betrayal just understanding. He knew this was part of the plan.  I give Fred and George a wink and they both fought a smile.

"Get them!" I say as I pulled Potter with me.

"Stay calm and remember the quill. Exchange if when you'll be at detention." I said and he nods.

"Cornelius is on his way! Bring the informant and Potter to Dumbledore's office"

Looks like this will be much more fun than I expected it to be.