68

'all secrets do is build an overwhelming feeling in your head and break your heart'

The first thing I had heard was the chirping of the birds. Then followed by mumbling. The next thing was that I could feel the sheets underneath me. So slowly, I forced my eyes to open and at the same time the overbearing pain in my head and body occured. This caused me to wince and whimper.

I opened my eyes, as I screamed as more pain began to appear. Like I was being skinned alive.

"Mistress!" I hear a squeak and I see Cindy, our houself.

"Call someone!" I barked, the pain in my body having to affect my foul mood. Soon enough, healers began to come inside my room. I didn't know what was happening until it had died down. But from the surprised look from the healers, I knew that they had done nothing for it to do so. It just vanished on it's own.

"Where's Severus?" I asked, in desperate need for a familiar person inside the room. I was scared that I was alone here. This place has haunt me for the fact that my mother died here. There were three places I would avoid like the plague. It would be St. Mungo's, the swords room in the castle and the kitchens in Hogwarts. All places in which I lost people who had great influences in my life. Two being my parents in which had made me the cold, unwitherinh bitch I am today. And the other, which had plagued my mind in nights with his lifeless and limp body and his eyes that the honey had been drained from.

"I'm afraid he could not leave his post." One said and I glared at her making her jump.

"Bring.Me.My.Godfather." I said with gritted teeth.

"I will try to contact your headmaster!" The healer who I glared at squeaked and scurried away. I groan, my body feeling much more sore than it is with Quidditch Practice that makes up all day.

"Has anyone come to visit me?" I asked Cindy who stood by the door.

"No, Mistress. Only Cindy." And as if the pain wasn't enough, I feel something burn in my heart. But I pushed it aside, I thought I should.

I see my wand in the bedside table and took it in my hands, silently greatful no one had thought of stealing it. I pushed myself up, wincing as my head throbbed a little. I look around and realized I was at St. Mungo's. What in the name of Salazar happened to me that ended me up here?

"I need Draco." I said, fearing the thought of no one had been here for me the whole time. When I was seven, Severus took me to St. Mungo's because I had gotten extremely ill—I do not know how but I could barely stand up that day. A healer, whom I do not know the name of had told me that this was where Selene Lancaster, descendant from the House of Lancaster.

"Master Draco has been permitted to visit Mistress Dianna." Cindy squeaked and I turned to her with a frown.

"Why?" I asked and she jumps.

"Cindy must not tell! Master Severus has told Cindy she must not tell!" The elf ran out of the room, sobbing as if it had done something very wrong. I groaned, sitting up and feeling the sore of my body coming altogether.

As much as I hate to admit it, I was scared of this place. This was where my mother, who was told to be so lovely and beautiful died having to give birth to me. Severus told me my father hated this place too, as his beloved Selene had unfortunately rested in this place. Something about this place was bittersweet. Bitter because of my mother's death and sweet because she had finally escaped the hands of my father, who so desperately wanted her love.