75

'sweet night'

It's been weeks and the only good news I have gotten was that Potter and his friends finally destroyed the locket. I remember the other day that I restled with a house-elf named Kreacher to get the fake locket Regulus Black made. He was the one who ordered the ruddy elf to give the real locket to my father—they were friends you see.

But aside from threatening a house-elf—my attempt was futile, for your information—nothing had been interesting for me. Well also aside from the fact that Draco have been staying in the castle more specifically my room. Other than him no one was to give me company.

"DRACO MALFOY YOU COWARD FACE ME!" I heard Blaise's voice boom. Oh well, now there's two. I got up from my bed and almost stumbled on my own feet as I still felt terribly bad. Every time I attempt to sleep—I was always trapped in a nightmare with Bellatrix. And those dreams consisted of me being tortured in different ways and what's worse was that I could feel them.

But that was least of my worries as of this moment. My fiancé is about to be murdered by my fake brother. So I went out of my room and with the help of Cindy–who always stood outside incase I needed help–I made my way to the Common Room.

"Hello, Blaise. I appreciate if you don't murder my fiancé." I said and smiled weakly at the tanned boy. He gasps and slowly engulfed me in a hug. I could tell he was afraid to hurt me and honestly, I'm quite thankful for that.

"Thank you, love." Draco says as he now stood behind me, wincing at the angry Blaise.

"Yeah, that's right, you should thank Dianna for saving your soon-to-be-dead arse. Now tell me what that crazy witch did to my sister?" He asked as he scanned me up and down. I flinched at the mention of Bellatrix. Sometimes I swear I'm even close to that description. The curse her knife gave me had given me weird temptations to kill anyone who I did not tolerate. But then again at some days—cursed or not—I still had that feeling.

"Gave her a nasty curse. Used the Cruciatic's curse on her. But don't worry, the Dark Lord punished her." Draco said bitterly as he wraps his arm around my shoulders protectively.

"Good. Because honestly I don't feel like going to Azkaban and facing their wrath for the murder of their prison leader." Blaise says and I managed to smile a bit. I was always thankful for Blaise. He always managed to make me smile in dark times.

"That would be very sad on my part! Who else would be Draco's best man on the wedding?" I said with a dramatic frown on my face.

"Ah! This is the first time you valued so much of my presence,Dianna! AM I DYING?! IS THE DARK LORD TAKING OVER THE WORLD?!" He dramatically flails around like a mad man making me laugh.

"Sod off, Zabini." I said with laugh.

...

"Blaise is like an annoying five-year old stuck in a 17 year old slash man-whore's body. I don't know how you handle him." Draco says as he enters my room. It was nightime and Blaise hung out with us the rest of the day. Honestly, I don't know which one is harder to do. Listen to more of Blaise's annoying snogging stories or sleep at night.

"Yes, well you should know. You signed up for this when you gave me this ring." I said with a bored look on my face as I raised my left hand  for him to see. He laughs as he takes his jacket off. I gaped as I watched his muscles buldge in his grey sweater. It was unfair how Draco kept his toned body even after this stressful times. It was unfair how he managed to look like a greek god while I looked like I've been up all night making a 10 inch essay for my godfather everyday.

"I can take it off if you'd like." Draco says with a smirk. I feel my cheeks heat up as I realized he caught me staring.

"I've seen how a turkey looks like, Draco. I don't fancy seeing that anytime soon. You know...how Holidays make me sick and all." I said as I smirk at him. He merely grins, walking over to me. I bravely met his eyes and I see that there was something it....it looked fond.

"Yeah? But aren't you a little hungry at this time?" He asks and I gulped as I see him lick his lower lip seductively. He chuckles deeply, noticing how I was eyeing his lips.

"I...I'm quite thirsty." I said as I moved away from him. I walked over to the table and poured myself some firewhiskey. I chugged it down, making myself believe that the redness in my face was because of this.

"How are you feeling?" Draco asks as he hugs me from behind. I manage to smile a little as his breath hit my neck. I watched the castle grounds from below, a little distracted with Draco's kisses in my neck.

"Scarily calm." I said as I shuddered when he kissed me under the jaw.

"I can take your mind off of it." He whispered in my ears and I feel myself smirk, actually feeling good. I turn to him slowly but he only took this chance to place kisses on the other side of my neck.

"Yeah? How so?" I dare asked, biting my lip as he kissed a soft spot.

"I can start by kissing you...?" He feigned suggestion. But I was the first to lock our lips, feeling his hand grip gently around my waist. I feel his hand roam around the inside of my shirt as I continue to kiss him passionately. Slowly, we made our way to the bed and I made him sit on it. I placed my legs in between his waist as he pulls away from my lips and continued to kiss my neck passionately.

"Distract me more, Draco."

---
Yes, I'm leaving it at that. You know what happens next (wink wonk)