70

'a shout out to love who has always been the reason why i'm hurting'

Today would be our Quidditch Match against the Gryffindor aka my mlst awaited day. I havr been planning, brainstorming for a fool proof plan and now all it needed was to get on action.

"Ready your vocal chords, love." I tease Draco who stood next to me. Before he could give a reply, our team was announced. So we stepped out and I grinned at the loud cheers.

"Captains." Madam Hooch says and I smirked as I moved afront. Potter stretched his arm and I took it, digging my nails into his palms. He pulls away and whimpers.

"Blimey, Dianna!" I smirk condescendingly as I mount my broom. Madam Hooch blows the whistle and the Quaffle was thrown up in the air. With a speed of lightning, I use the end of my broom to get the Quaffle and Blaise who was behind me, caught it with his hand. Harper, Blaise and I sped up to Weasley, passing to eachother constantly to confuse the Gryffindork chasers. The Quaffle was in my hand and threw the ball with force that was unseen by Weasley. Instead of catching it, he feared for his life and moved away making me smirk.

"10 Points to Slytherin by Captain Dianna!"

A Gryffindor chaser gets the ball and I nod to Blaise and Harper, knowing exactly what to do. I forcefully bump myself to the enemy chaser making her wiggle. Blaise who was in her opposite side had took this chance to punch the Quaffle out of her hands and was recieved by Harper from below. The younger chaser sped up to the Rings and was followed by us. Two Gryffindor Chasers tried blocking Harper making Blaise and I to strategically fly up and for Blaise's case below Harper. The younger chaser dropped the Quaffle to Blaise and he scores yet another goal.

More and more quaffle were being thrown into the hoops and when our score came to a 100. I turn to Draco who was still busy trying to catch the snitch. So I turned to the crowd and yelled;

"WEASLEY IS OUR KING!" The Slytherin crowd laughed at this and had began singing as I mockingly did those hand movements for orchestra.

"WEASLEY CANNOT SAVE A THING!

HE CANNOT BLOCK A SINGLE RING!

THAT'S WHY SLYTHERIN'S ALL SING;

WEASLEY IS OUR KING!" The Slytherins sang and I grinned in delight as I mockingly bow in front of them. The crowd laughs at me and I turn back to the game and then scored after score. I didn't even know how much goals I scored, I thought that surely if I keep going, we would win.

"Malfoy's one head advanced from Potter! He stretches his hands—BLOODY HELL! Sorry Professor McGonagall. DRACO MALFOY HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH! SLYTHERIN WINS THE CUP WITH 310 POINTS!"The announcer says and I flew over to a proud Draco. I landed on the ground and ran over to him and hugged the daylight out of him.

It felt like all was well.

...

The emerald diamond ring on my finger was noticed by many in a span of two days. With the help of Blaise's mouth of course, Draco and I's engagement had been known by most. Imagine the grin of satisfaction in my face when I see Parkinson sobbing and throwing glares at me. Though we were bethroted before, proposing meant that Draco and I trully love each other.

"Sis, what do you think about Austin Mayers?" Blaise asks and I turned to him and a confused look and then turned my gaze to whoever he was looking at. Oh, a Hufflepuff.

"Yeah, he's totally gay. Go talk to him." I said as I scribbled back to the parchment on the table. We were at the Great Hall, just doing stuff for our free time. 

"What should I do?! I can't just go over there!" Blaise complains and I shot him a glare.

"Hey, Di, how come you're not with Draco?" Daphne asks as she sat down next to me. Theo follows, sitting down next to Blaise who was across me.

"I actually have no idea where he is." I said and she frowned. I feel something in my stomach, like a bubbling feeling.

"I saw him coming to the bathroom. Potter was following him you know." She said as she flipped the pages through her magazine. A frown set on my face as soon as I heard that. I stood up and grabbed my wand, leaving everything else on the table as a bad feeling crept to my stomach.

I walked briskily on the halls, pushing anyone who was on my way. When I feel my heart beat even faster than before, I ran as fast as I could.

"MURDER! MURDER IN THE BATHROOM!" Moaning Myrtle yelled. I froze and took a deep breath.

"Call Severus." I ordered the ghost coldly and I sped up. I enter the bathroom and I feel my heart ache as I see Draco lying on the wet floor, his former white uniform had down been stained with red. It looked as if he were slashed by swords and Merlin, it made me even more sick to the stomach. I look back and I see Potter's look of horror.

"Dianna, I didn't know—"Raising my wand and glaring murderously I said;

"Stupefy!" And he flies backwards and hit the wall, making him unconscious. I see my godfather arrive and he sneered at the unconscious Potter.

"Vulnera Sanenterum..." He mutters the incantation to which had stopped the rapid bleeding in Draco's torso. I held his hand, my eyes hurting at the sight of his fear stricken and tear stained face.

"Use your wand and bring Draco to Poppy, Dianna. I will be dealing with Potter." He says and I shakily took out my wand and wordlessly levitated Draco.

Don't say I didn't warn you, Potter.

----

71 is the last chapter for HBP era!