72

'no one is trully alone'

I slowly began to regain my consciousness. I could hear a hushed conversation and I could feel the coldness against my skin. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was in a very familiar living room. When I look around my brows furrow as I see the Malfoy painting. Then I looked at my arms that were tied down the chair.

"Oh, little Slytherin is awake-y!" A high pitched mocking voice says. I turn to her and my breath hitches as I see Bellatrix Lestrange standing a few feet away from me.

"Where's Draco?" I snapped and she tutted.

"Still wanting to see my nephew who put you in this situation?" She said with a fake sad and curious voice.

"You don't imagine what runs in my mind, Bellatrix." I said coldly and I feel her hand grip my face, making me turn to her and meet her dark eyes.

"Hold your tongue, Slytherin. If you weren't such a—"

"Such a what, Bellatrix? If I weren't so disobidient maybe you would have worshipped me like Tom?" I drawled sarcastically making her shriek.

"You call him the Dark Lord, girl! HOLD YOUR—"

"I believe that's enough, Bella." The cold voice of Narcissa Malfoy rung in my ear. The crazy witch turned to her and I see a slight glint on her eyes but her grin was sadistic.

"But Cissy—"

"I'd like to speak to Dianna, alone, Bella." Narcissa cut her sister off making me snicker. The nutjob turned to me with a sneer and then began walking away.

"Where's Draco? And Severus?" I asked coldly as she sat down in front of me.

"Draco is in his chamber. Severus...he does not know you are here." I frowned at this.

"How come? I'm in your living room, Narcissa." I said as if it were a matter of fact.

"Yes, yes...but we've kept you hidden until yesterday. Severus has been searching for you all over the place. We cannot afford for his betrayal after he finds out we kept you here." I glared at her and then back at my tied arms.

"Untie me, Narcissa." I said with a low growl.

"I'm heavily sorry, Dianna. I cannot disobey the Dark Lord." She said with a soft expression and I laughed. It seemed like Voldemort got them tied to his hands, how funny.

"What's she laughing at Cissy?!" Bellatrix yell came from upstairs. I look up and I see Draco who looked at me in guilt. And no matter how much I resented him at this moment, my fingers fiddled with my ring.

"Aww, look at little Slytherin...I see Draco's got you wrapped up in his fingers, yes?" Bellatrix says and cackled madly.

"You'd wish your Dark Lord does that to you, yes?" I retorted and this made her shut up.

"If—"

"That'a quite enough, Bellatrix." A cold, monotonous voice that I was so familiar of rung in my ears. I turned to my right and saw Voldemort with an icy glare.

"My Lord! You didn't notify us of your visit!" Bellatrix exclaims as she hurried downstairs. I smirked at Voldemort who seems to unwaver despite my calm demeanor.

"Ah, Tom. What a lovely reunion for the Slytherin's. If I weren't tied up now I would have hugged you." I sarcastically remarked as I slumped back in the chair. I watch his eyes and it had a glint if amusement.

"Oh, Diannara. Bellatrix this is no way of treating my dear cousin." He warned and with a flick of his wand, the ropes vanished. However, instead of lunching myself at him and escaping, I sat more comfortably.

"What do you want from me?" I ask simply but my tone was cold and low.

"The locket. It is with you?" He asked, staring at me intently. The corners of my mouth twitched and I crossed my arms across my chest.

"Of course, Tom. I am after all the real heir." I said and he glares at me.

"Give it to me, Diannara. And I will let you walk out of this Manor." With this I laughed falsley.

"You think my freedom is my priority? I'd like a bigger bargain." I said boldly making Belltrix shriek once again.

"You're in no place to bargain with the Dark Lord, Slytherin!" She angrily says and raised her wand, ready to curse me.

"I'd appreciate if you keep your wand away, Bellatrix. Your attempt is futile, for Diannara is accomplished at wandless magic." Voldemort says and Bellatrix  immediately bowed and cowered away.

"Now, let me hear of this...bargain." he says and I huffed.

"You tell me how many and what horcruxes you've made." I said simply and I see his expression turn dark.

"I shall think of it. Lock her up." He said abruptly and I laughed. Greyback picks me up and I grinned.

"Lock me up and I think your going in for one Death Eater short. Is a lot joining your cause lately?" I asked with a sweet smile, Umbridge would have been really jealous.

"If I may take her with me, My Lord." Draco speaks up and I looked at him blankly.

"Certainly." Was all he said before vanishing. I forcefully took my arms away from Greyback and glared at him.

"You'd be sorry I haven't eaten you, girl." He growled and I laughed falsely.

"Flippendo." I whispered as I turned around and heard the thud of his body. Draco took my arm and led me upstairs. I shot Bellatrix and menacing glare  that matched with a smirk.

"Sad you can't do shit to me, Bella-donna?" I laughed madly as I hear her yell profanities at me. I feel Draco pull me to his bedroom and he shut the door and locked it.

"What are you doing? Making bargains with the Dark Lord?" He hissed and I only stared at him blankly.

"I'm surprised you haven't put me to sleep yet. A little warning would suffice next time, Draco." I grit my teeth and he winces.

"Love, I'll explain—"

"Certainly, Draco. Explain why after I offered you my help you still betrayed me! Go on, explain for being a little snitch." I sneered and I see his eyes showed pain. For a moment I felt a pull in my heart, it hurt to see Draco look so broken.

"Because I failed, Dianna. I failed to kill Dumbledore. The only way I could redeem myself to him was to bring you." He said hastily and I took a deep breath.

"Fine, I'll stay here. But first, tell me what happened while I was out cold."

---
Let's just say this era will be a big rollercpster ride for Dianna.