62

'listen to yourself, that way you can't blame anyone else but you'

It's been a few days since I've woken up and as usual, a headache had been appearing at times. Severus couldn't find out what it was but he did mention that my eyes had been turning snake like. It freaked me out, wondering if I will have the same fate as Tom Riddle. I wondered if I would also be bald and noseless and since then I have been brushing my hair thoroughly and checked if my nose was still in tact.

But anyway, as I said it's been a few days since I've been away and Draco has been missing in action. Severus said he didn't want to leave my side when I was unconscious and it's funny how now he's not even responding to my letters. So for now, it's just me and Severus. Blaise would be arriving in about-

"WHERE'S MY BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED AND BRILLIANT SISTER?!" Oh, there he is. I got up from my bed and went out of my room to greet my boisterous fake brother Blaise Zabini.

"I'm here." I said as I raised my hand with a grin. He snorts and walks up to me in hopes to hug me.

"Did you miss me or did you miss me? I have been so worried for you!" He says and I cringed at his loud self.

"Do me a favor and keep your tone down a little, Mr. He-thought-he's-a-banshee." I said as the both of us head outside.

"You and your nicknames." He mutters and I glare at him.

"You're just jealous because you're not creative, you old fashioned goblin." I said, huffing in annoyance. He laughs, handing his arm around my shoulders.

"Where do we go?" He asks as we look around the humongous land.

"Too sunny for quidditch. Wanna head down where we keep the snakes?"

"You keep snakes?"

"Yeah. How come you didn't know that?" I ask confusedly.

"I don't know Dianna, it sounds like what an insane person would keep." Blaise sarcastically says.

"Yeah, you see Voldemort keeping his snake around him like it's his bitch." I mutter bitterly. He laughs at me and I couldn't help but smile as well.

"But let's not go there. I'm not really in the mood to listen to you hissing. Wanna check out Diagon Alley?" He asks and I grinned. I have been thinking of visiting Fred and George's joke shop.

"About time."

...

"What the..."we landed in Diagon Alley with the help of an elf. Cindy disappears and I look around, frowning as I see the once merry and joyful alley looking much like Knockturn.

"Oh look. The only thing that looks like Diagon Alley." Blaise lamely says as he points at the Weasley twins' joke shop. A grin breaks out in my face as I drag Blaise with me inside.

"Dianna!" I hear the twins say as soon as I stepped inside. I grinned as I see my favorite Weasley-I guess, the only Weasleys I actually like.

"Hey, look it's the only Weasley's I care about!" I sarcastically say as they reached me.

"I'm gonna look around." Blaise says and I nodded.

"How've you been?" I ask, as I grab a Peruvian Instant Darkness and inspected it.

"Better now! Glad school's out of our hair." Fred says as he leans on a cabinet.

"Yeah? I see business has been well. If you need a hand all you gotta do is floo in you know." I said as I punched George's shoulder playfully. I wouldn't want to admit it but whenever I'm with these two, I seem like a very different person.

"Aww, never knew you had a soft spot for us, Yana." George teases.

"Yeah, didn't even know you had a soft spot for anything." Fred adds and this time I punch him with force making him wince.

"Good punch, Dianna." George says as he laughs at his twin.

"Oh, Harry's leaving." Fred says and I look at where they're looking at and see the infamous Golden Trio head out of the shop.

"Dianna, we should head out to Knockturn. Mum said she'd meet us there." Blaise says and I nodded. I turned to the twins once again, who looked at Blaise skeptically.

"Knock it off you two. I'll b off now." I said as I ruffled both of their ginger hairs. Fred stops me and put a bag of Peruvian Instant Darkness in my hand.

"Might just come handy." He says and winks at me. I roll my eyes and thanked him anyway. Somehow, miraculously, their products seem to save people's arses in the most unexpected way. To be honest, these two were extremely smart just undermined by their mischief.

Blaise and I head out and we headed to Knockturn Alley, sticking to eachother side by side. We make a few turns and I stop when I see a hint of familiar blonde hair.

"Draco..." I mutter unconsciously, catching Blaise's attention.

"Borgin and Burkes? What's he doing there?" He asks, a frown in his face.

"If he's not shopping for furniture then I'll skewer his arse." I threat as I drag Blaise with me. We pretend to pass by, lowering our heads to keep the attention away. I watch Draco intently and I see Narcissa was with him. He approaches a hideous closet. He seems to have spoken to it and I find myself frowning.

"Seems like he wants to marry the old closet instead of you, sis." Blaise says and without looking, I jab the side of his ribs.

"What the in Merlin's name is he doing..."I mutter under my breath.

"What are you two snooping at?" We turn around, startled by Belle Zabini.

"Mum!" Blaise whines and his mother looked at him weirdly.

"Are you ready to go?" She asks, not minding her son whose very close to having a tantrum. I nodded with an awkward smile and she holds the both of us and we apparated back to the castle grounds.

"Go ahead, mum. Dianna and I have something to talk about." Blaise says, shooing his mother away.

"Don't use that tone on me, Blaise Zabini." His mother sassed and I pursed my lips as I stared at the Zabinis. This is a bit normal to be honest. Belle usually uses a sarcastic tone on his son who retaliates the same one. And she'd often ask where he got it from. Quite silly to be honest.

"I'm sorry, mum. But we have something really important to talk about." Blaise pursuades Belle and finally, we were left alone.

"So...what do you think that shady git is doing in Borgin and Burkes with a bunch of Death Eaters?" I ask, crossing my arms together.

"I don't know, sis. But I think something is going to happen to him. And I don't think you're gonna like it one bit."

----

Thank you, @unstable_hoe17 for the amazing book cover!