46

'finally in your arms and i won't ever let go'

I backed away, shocked with what just happened. Cedric and I stared at each other in shock and horror. What had just happened?! I felt myself backing away. Cedric stared at me apologetically, and I didn't blame him. For a moment, I wanted it too but when it happened. I only realized one thing. I love Draco and I can't see myself without him in the future.

So I was running, hastily trying to find where Draco was. Inside the ballroom, in the corridiors, but I see him nowhere. So I slumped, slowly sitting down in the staircase in the corridor. Maybe I had already missed my chance. Maybe I was too late in making up my mind. And I had no one to blame but myself. I felt restless but tired at the same time. So I did what my instincts told me, just go back to the common room.

As I say the passroom and enter the room, I see someone sitting in Draco's usual spot. My heart was racing, it could be Draco. After all everyone was scared to sit there other than himself.

"Draco?" I bravely called out. The person stood up and I recognized the platinum blonde hair.

I felt myself slowly smile and relax. Slowly I took a step forward and I see him turn to me, surprised. I didn't know why, either because I was here or because the softness of my expression.

"Love?" He replies the realizes what he just said. He panicked but I shook my head as I stood in front of him.

"You don't have to be sorry. We were fools, yes. But I don't care about that anymore. I love you, it's what matters to me now." I say, my hand cupping his cheeks. His eyes widen, surprised even more. And without any hesitation I kiss him, my eyes shut. I feel him relax and eventually kiss back making me smile. I pull away and he seemed to just process everything.

"So, is this...are we really together?" He asks and I nodded, smiling. We stared at each other's eyes, hung in the moment.

"Hey! You two made up!" A drunken Blaise yells from behind. Draco and I turn our heads around and see him with another Slytherin girl, almost as drunk as he is.

I sighed, rolling my eyes. This boy really has no control.

"Help me with him?" I ask Draco hopefully and he frowns and nodded.

"We just made up and this git ruined—"

"Hey, we have the rest of our lives." I joked and he paused, thinking thoughtfully. I grab Blaise from the girl and hissed at her so she'd scram, which had worked effectively.

"I like that. The rest of our lives." He says,grinning. I roll my eyes, shoving Blaise towards him. He stumbles backwards and playfully glares at me.

"So what about you and Parkinson?"

"So what about you and Diggory?" We both ask in chorus. I stifle a laugh, finding this extremely amusing. Have I gone mad? Maybe.

"Clearly, I have to ask first. " I said, giving him a pointed look. He opens the door to his room with Blaise.

"She knew about us meeting that night and came up when I did. I was telling her off when she suddenly kissed me. Then you saw it. So, Diggory?" He asks as he plops Blaise into his own bed.

"Yeah we really were just bestfriends. But then he confessed to me—"

"I KNEW IT!"

"Shut it! Then he kind of...kissed—"

"HE DID WHAT?!"he stopped, looking at me in shock. I rolled my eyes at him and his dramatics. For me, I didn't really care whoever my first kiss was. Though I wished for it to be Draco, I'm a little glad it was Cedric. I knew that the night at the Astronomy Tower was Draco's first kiss too so I thought it was only fair.

"Will you stop being dramatic? Yours was Parkinson. " I pointed out. We didn't know why but he suddenly headed out of the common room. Just walking wherever.

"Touché, love." He says and I chuckled. We eventually stopped and I realized we were at the back of the castle. I turn to him and at the same time he does the same too.

"I missed you." He says, cupping my cheeks. I smile, loving every moment in this night.

"Me too. I missed you. But please don't be upset when I still help Cedric with the task. He's still my best friend." I said and he sighs.

"You don't have to worry anymore this time." I said, trying to pacify him. He lets go of my face and instead laces his hands around my waist, pulling me to his embrace. So I put my head in his chest and listened to the music of his heart beating.

"We should go on a vacation. Where do you wanna go?" He asks.

"Anywhere with you." I answered.

"I wanna go to Muggle London."

"Except that." He laughs at this. And I felt vibration in his chest. I look at him, pouting.

"Only when we're seventeen. By then I could discreetly use magic." I said, grinning at him.

"Did I mention that you look enchantingly beautiful tonight, love? I couldn't take my eyes off of you." He says and I couldn't help but blush.

"Should we dance?" I suddenly ask. He raises and eyebrow because from the distance we could hear the blasting music of the Weird Sisters.

"Interesting music taste." He comments making me laugh.

"We don't have to dance to that." I said. I grabbed his hands and put it in my waist as mine had positioned in his neck. I started humming, a song I had heard from my childhood.

"You sound lovely." He says making me smile. We sway our bodies and I eventually rested my head in his chest again. I closed my eyes, once again in love with the sound of his heartbeat.

"I love you, Draco."

"Hah, tough luck because I love you more."

"You know I hate loosing."

"Don't worry, love. You still got me. Your more than a winner."

"Gee, Draco. Way to ruin the moment."

"You love me."

"No doubt."

----
sike.