60

'you are here to remind me that i shouldn't go through this alone'

Finally, the day has come for our exams and I could not be more excited. Although earlier at morning I had been very nervous. Yes, I slept and I was nervous because I didn't have a bad dream.

But I buried that feeling because today is a good day to be alive.

"Freddie, Georgie see you in Diagon Alley." I said to the twins. They both exchanged a look of mischief and turned to me with evil smiles on their faces.

"I'm just...gonna go." I said as I took a step back.

"Come here, yana!"

"Give us a squeeze!" I hate it when they do that. Finish each other's sentences, it's a bit creepy. The twins engulfed me in a tight hug, the scariest I've ever been on.

"Never thought we'd work with you, yana."

"Yeah, honestly thought you'd be the last person to talk to us." Fred adds to his brother's comment.

"Shut up." I said, not being able to deny anything.

"We should call ourselves something! Like the marauders!" George suggests.

"Jesters?" I suggested and they look at me with a grin.

"Wicked."

...

Here I am, waiting for the twins to show up. I finished my exam early as I still wanted to be Outstanding in this subject. Then there it was, a buzz. I glanced at Potter and I see him glaring at Umbridge. I turned to her and watched as she slowly walked out, hearing the same buzz.

"Feast your eyes for the jesters' are going to show you some pretty lights..."I muttered ans Potter turned to me. I smirk and it grew even bigger as the fireworks errupts above. A few seconds later and their came in the Weasley twins on their brooms. The other student's test paper clew away by command of one of the twin's wand. I however had made sure to keep a hold of mine. Standing up, I grabbed my test paper and slipped it on Umbridge's chair.

I watched with a satisfied grin as our masterplan begin to work. The three of us made this charmed Dragon firework that would chase Umbridge but wouldn't harm her.

It really is a bad idea to provoke me huh.

...

The overjoyed students ran outside as they followed the twins who was now off to make their living. This was part of the plan and the both of them wanted an excuse to skip school so here they are off to their voyage. I stood in the distance with a contented smile as I looked at the cheering students. Then my smile fell as I see Potter falling down. My head began to ache and as a reaction I closed my eyes and clutched my head. Then pictures were being shown.

I see Potter and his friends in the Department of Mysteries.

An ugly mask and a sound of a blood curling scream followed by a cackle.

A room full of brains.

A person, falling into the veil.

I forced my eyes to open as I gasped. I look around and saw that Luna Lovegood had been looking at me, her expression still dazed. I look at whose beside her and saw Ginny Weasley with Lump Longbottom-er, Neville. Then I stood up as I see Potter with his sidekicks as they storm inside.

"Potter." I said, stopping him from walking.

"What do you need?" I ask, staring at him intently.