63

'i can afford a ticket to hell, i visit that place occasionally'

And yet again, September 1st has arrived faster than any days. Good news has been arriving and I feel like it's another calm before the storm. Anyway, Severus is finally getting the post he's wanted. He's finally our DADA teacher and I hear his old Potion Professor will resume his post for Potions. Once again, I'm the prefect in Slytherin along with Draco. I had also been appointed as the Quidditch Captain.

Though these news were arriving, I could feel like something was wrong. Aside from the fact that I still couldn't get a hold of Draco, I feel like something's changed with him. To be fair, I think everyone changed. Like me, I have been getting more...darker. But it doesn't matter I just had to contain it the best I could.

"Sis, let's go?" Blaise asks, tugging my arm. I look at him and frowned. It was always tradition for Draco to show up here with his parents and we'd go in together.

"But Draco..." I mutter and I see him sigh.

"He's probably inside already. C'mon!" He drags me and I turn around to Belle Zabini and gave her a wave. We boarded the train and I see everyone stop at their movement, looking at us. I narrowed my eyes dangerously as I scowled at everyone who looked at our way. As for Blaise? Stupid git was winking at everyone with long hair.

"What're you looking at, low-life?" I bark at the fifth year Gryffindor who looked at me with a frown. She scurries away and I feel Blaise tug me. He gives me a look of warning and I shrugged innocently. We continue to walk towards our usual cabin and I see Draco in it.

"Told you he'd be here." Blaise says in a singsong tone.

"Shut up or I'll shove my fist in your throat." I retaliate and Blaise raises both of his hands up in mock surrender. We turn to Draco who was looking out the window, a distant look on his face.

"Earth to Draco Malfoy?" I said as I wave a hand on his face. He hasn't noticed us and Blaise is super loud at everything he does. It seems like he's got something on his mind.

"Love..."I see his eyes lit up in delight but I stood there and glared at him.

"Don't "love" me. You've been missing for weeks, Draco Lucius Malfoy." I seethe.

"Uh-oh...she used your middle name." I glared at Blaise and he pursed his lips as he made a motion that he's zipping his mouth.

"Love,I swear. I wanted to visit you but mother has been keeping me busy." He says and something tells me he was lying. I tried legilimency on him but Draco was just as skilled as I am at Occlumency. Knowing I can't let him spill whatevet he's hiding, I gave him a nod.

"Fine." I huffed as I sat next to him. He takes my hand into his and brought my face close to his so he'd kissed me in the lips, bringing me to ecstacy.

"Ew, could you please do that somewhere else."Blaise says and I grinned at him.

"Aww, is little Blaise jealous he hasn't been getting attention from the lads and the lasses?" He huffs at me and I continue to grin testily at him.

"Excuse you, Ms. Slytherin, but I can get myself a—" Blaise was interrupted as darkness began to set in like smoke. Draco, shots up alarmed making me frown. I recognized this, it was Peruvian Instant Darkness.