𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (1)

I sat in front of my mirror, dressing myself up. Today was one of those days where Jungkook agreed to take me out to dinner, which is a rare occasion.

Jungkook is my older brother. Or my"protective" older brother as i would describe him.

You may be wondering why going out to eat is such a rare occasion for me. To be honest, I have no idea myself. Jungkook seems to want to hide me from the world.

It's only us two in the house as my parents passed away when I was young but I don't remember anything. Jungkook always seemed to enjoy hiding me away. I was homeschooled, which lead to me having no friends, which then leads on to me being lonely.

I've asked him before a few times only, and each time he didn't have a reasonable answer and warned me not to say anything about it again, which I then never spoke about it again.

I slide on my outfit, not bothering to apply makeup because I presumed we weren't going to a fancy resturant, and probably to a McDonald's or kfc.

I headed downstairs to see Jungkook waiting for me. "Shall we go?" He asked. I nodded my head as he handed me a mask and cap in my hand. "Wear these" he said while putting his on.

I sighed, wearing them. We then headed to McDonald's. We ordered our food and sat down. "I wish I could come out more often..." I muttered.

Jungkook glared at me. "Don't start this again please." "I'm not starting anything...I was just saying." I surrendered.

After around 5 minutes, Jungkook began to look panicked, as he stared out the window. "Oppa...are you okay?" You shook his arm.

"Y/n. We need to go. Now!" He said sternly as he put on both or face masks and caps, and dragging me out.

I was confused. He looked so panicked all of a sudden. I got kinda angry for having to leave that quickly. I get to go out of the house around once a month.

We both sat in the car as he drove away full speed. "Slow down! What happened?!"

"Nothing just-we're going home." He said, looking through the side mirrors to see if there were any cars behind him. "Already? But we just got there" I whined. "Stop whining. We're going home. Now."

I huffed as I looked out the window. I was real angry but I decided to give him the silent treatment. I hate living like this.

When we arrived home, I didn't say anything. I ran straight to my bedroom and slammed the door shut.

Jungkook PoV
I do feel bad for her. Guilt drowns me every time she gets upset about being trapped in. If I'm honest, it's all for her safety. I saw my rival mafia gang watching me and my sister through the window of McDonalds. They've been following me a lot recently.

Yes. I'm a mafia. A mafia leader in fact. I tend to keep y/n locked away for her own safety. She's my weakness. If the rival gangs find out about her then they can use her to get to me.

I don't wish to ever tell y/n I'm part of a mafia. I don't want her to know. It's better if she stays clueless. But now...I better go talk to her...

My first book and first chapter! Please show some love to keep me motivated <3
This story has a good plot, but I have a bad way of writing things out so bare with me hehe.