𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (35)

Y/n PoV
These 3 days flew by. The boys have been so caring towards me and really helped me cheer up.

I was now on my way home. I found it a little difficult to walk, therefore the hospital provided me with both a wheelchair and crutches.

I could walk without them but it's painful, and it would just worsen the wound.

Me and Jungkook reached home, he pulled out the wheelchair from the boot and picked me up from the car and placing me in the wheelchair.

"I'm not THAT helpless you know. I can get myself in a wheelchair" I rolled my eyes.

"Nope. Your not doing anything. I'm not going to even let you lift a finger. The doctor said that stress is also bad for you so your not going anywhere missy."

I huffed as he pushed me inside.

He helped me lay down on the couch as I pulled out my phone to message Jay.

Suddenly, Jungkook got a text message.

He looked at his phone and then back at me. "Y/n...?"

"Yeahhh?" I looked up at him. "I have to go...go end this mafia war once and for all. But I don't want to leave you alone."

Your brain suddenly started doing it's magic and you came up with a plan.

Since you wanted to help in ending this war, you knew Jungkook wouldn't let you anywhere near this mafia shit anymore.

You pulled out your puppy eyes as you looked at him. "Can I come? I don't want to be left alone." Your lips fake quivered as he narrowed his eyes at you.

"Don't act like that. It's cringe. Let's go."

I cheered at his words as he helped me back into the car and we drove off.

We reached to our multi mansion. Jungkook helped me into my wheelchair and pushed me towards the garden.

In the big garden, we have an outhouse. In the basement of the outhouse there's a secret hidden door. That's where Jimin is held captive. It's like our own little prison.

To get to the basement we had to go down stairs.

I tried convincing Jungkook that I was okay and can walk down the stairs but he refused to let me even try.

Seeing him act like this towards me makes me feel helpless. I feel like a burden.

He ran to call Taehyung to help carry the wheelchair with me in it. As they carried me I couldn't help but feel like a huge burden.

I hated seeing myself so incapable. I wasn't used to it and I didn't want to get used to it.

We got into the secret prison room as we met up with the boys there.

I saw Jimin inside the tiny cell. I smiled seeing his miserable state. His eyes met Jungkook and then they met mine.

"Your still alive!? I killed you!" He punched the steel bar in anger.

"Looks like you just can't get rid of me son." I shrugged.

"Listen Jimin. I'm here to end you once and for all. This whole mafia shit is gonna end. Today. Right now.