𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (4)

Y/n PoV
I looked at the man who walked in, and I managed to recognise him without been looking at his face. It was Jungkook. I was so happy he was here. He could save me.

"Y/n!?" He spoke in shock. The guy who kidnapped me let go of my hair (he was pulling it really hard"

"You...you know her boss?" The guy spoke.  
                      Jungkook PoV
I walked up to Jimin in rage and didn't hesitate to throw punches at him. His sister tried stopping us but I pushed her aside, causing her to fall on the floor.

"Bastard." I cursed before throwing Jimin onto the floor. He was weak compared to me. He didn't manage to lay a finger on me.

I quickly finished with Jimin and turned my full attention to y/n. Her mouth and clothes were full of blood, her face was bruised black and blue. She looked exhausted. She looked hurt.

My anger began to boil more, looking at the state y/n was in. The glow of her face was gone. Her bright smile was no longer there. She looked at me, tears rolling down her face.

"Well don't just stand there, untie me!" She snapped me out of my thoughts as I quickly began to untie her. I rushed to another room and got a med kit, and began to treat her wounds.

"Start talking." She hissed in pain. I looked up at her confused. "I said start talking...boss." She emphasised the word 'boss'.

I never knew this day would come, but it looks like I have to tell her everything. I sighed before sitting in front of her on the floor.

"We'll be back." Jimins sister spat before leaving with her unconscious brother. I rolled my eyes before looking back at y/n.

"Y/n..." I began. "I never wanted to tell you this but...I'm the leader of a mafia group. It originally began to eomma and appa (mum and dad)... before they went they made me promise them that I would carry on the legacy and of course I had to."
                        Y/n PoV
I sat there, trying to take in everything Jungkook just said. Mafia...promise...legacy... it all made no sense. How could I not know about this? How could he keep me in the dark all this time.

"So is that why you never let me leave the house...why you don't let me go to school...why you don't let me live my life?" I asked, my voice going slightly louder every time.

"It was all for your safety. Look what happened I today. I have loads of enemies. If they find out about you, they can harm you to get back at me."

We both sat in silence for a while. I started thinking over everything.

"Let's go home."

We were sat in the car, going home when I began to think about all the mafia stuff.

"Did eomma or appa say anything about me? Didn't they want me to carry on the legacy?"

Jungkook seemed to space out, avoiding the question. "No...they told me to keep you safe and away from all of this."
"Oh..okay." I sat back and looked out the window. Somethings not right...and I'm going to find out what it is.