𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (10)

It was time for the last round, and this time it was Jungkook and Yoongi, the two strongest ones.

Jungkook had me in a headlock, and Yoongi had an unloaded gun to my head.

This was definitely the hardest of them all...

"Go!"

I kicked Yoongi's leg, causing him to stumble a little. I rapidly elbowed Jungkook's stomach but he didn't let go of the headlock.

By this time, Yoongi was back at me, he threw a punch at my stomach (light) and Jungkook flipped me over.

I landed on my back, on the ground in a little pain. Nothing I couldn't handle.

I got up, not accepting defeat. I kicked the gun out of Yoongi's hand, and it landed in my hand. As soon as I caught it, Yoongi kicked my foot forwards, making me fall straight on my butt.

The gun fell out of my hand and Jungkook quickly took it. Yoongi grabbed me up, and grabbed me in a headlock, and Jungkook pulled the trigger. (It was unloaded)

I sighed in defeat, breaking out of Yoongi's grip.

"Your not bad you know. It's gonna take you a while to get to pro level but your definitely gonna get there." Yoongi encouraged.

I smiled at him, sitting down and taking a sip of my water.

After a little chatter, Jungkook suggested we go and practice with the guns, so we all headed there.

Jungkook has always restricted me from going to the basement. It was an off limit area for me.

I never knew what was down there until recently, so I was quite intrigued.

When we got there, there were to rooms labelled 'weapons and armour' and 'shooting range.'

I was lead into the weapons room. I was in awe seeing all the weapons and armour neatly hung up on the walls.

"Because you've never done this before, you get this." He handed me a small nerf gun.

"It was first dads beginners gun, then mine, now yours." He smiled.

To say I'm the third generation to have this gun, it sure was in a good state. It looked new.

We went to the shooting range, and saw loads of different bullseyes. They were all in one place, but Jungkook flipped a switch and some of them started moving.

"This is cool." I watched the bullseyes move back and forth.

"Go on. Have a go."

I decided to aim on the ones that weren't moving first. My nerf gun was loaded with 50 small bullets.

I shot my first bullet...miss.
I shot it again...miss

I began trying to aim for all the others, but I managed to only get one.

After trying, I began to just shoot anywhere. I was annoyed but I also found it a little fun.

The boys began to laugh at me getting annoyed. I looked like a maniac shooting anywhere.

"This is gonna be a lot of work." Jungkook said.

4 hours later
I was now done for the day. Jungkook taught me all the basics, and my aim seemed to improve a little, but it still was bad. It's just a matter of practice.

After a while, me and the boys decided to go for a walk. We took a walk in the park, admiring the scenery while the boys shared their stories of becoming mafia.

They were all dragged into the mafia business by their families, but I don't know about Tae. He didn't want to share his story, which I respected fully.

Suddenly, a group of around 3 masked men were approaching us from the front, 3 from the back and 2 from the side.

Soon, we were circled, and trapped...this was the type of mess I was training for...