𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (11)

Suddenly, a group of around 3 masked men were approaching us from the front, 3 from the back and 2 from the sides.

Soon, we were circled, and trapped...this was the type of mess I was training for...

I looked at the boys, and they all shared glances at each other. They seemed to look pretty calm.

On the other hand, I was freaking out. It was a chance for me to prove myself, but I was really scared.

They all pulled out weapons, pointing them at us.

The boys pulled out their weapons but we were outnumbered.

"I don't care who you are. Your going down." Jungkook chuckled.

Suddenly, bullet after bullet was shot. All the boys were on the ground groaning, and some of the enemy men were on the ground too.

I was the only one standing, along with 2 enemy guys.

They were both pointing their guns at me. I took a deep breath, before getting violent.

I kicked a gun out of one guys hand, while at the same time pouncing onto the other guy, making him fall. I took both of their weapons, and pointed it at them.

I was about to shoot, but someone kicked me from behind, making me go face flat on the floor.

The three men walked i towards me with their weapons as I began to back away from them.

I found a rock on the floor, so I grabbed it and threw it at a guys head, making him collapse and drop his weapon.

The other two tried shooting me but I somehow managed to dodge the bullets, and I tackled them both to the ground at the same time, as they fell unconscious on the floor.

I ran to the boys, troubled and worried as I tried to wake them. Suddenly, I heard applause and laughter.

I look around and saw everyone smiling at me, clapping.

I looked up, confused as ever. The boys proudly smiled at me and clapped for me, and so did the 'enemies'

Time skip: At home.
"So your telling me that was all planned!?"

Jungkook and the boys told me that the men that circled us were actually part of our mafia gang, and that it was just a test to see how I would handle it.

"It was. And you passed the test! I'm proud of you sis. Your a fast learner." Jungkook grinned.

3 months later.
It's now been around 3 and a half months since I first began training. Of course I'm not at pro level, it would take me at least a year or two to get at a higher level.

However, I'm picking up things really fast, my self defence and just fighting techniques in general have grown more sharp and better.

My aim has improved massively, and I'm just learning about all the types of guns and armours etc.

The boys and I have been becoming suspicious of Jimin and his gang, since they've been really quiet ever since that incident where they came to my house.

Nothing to be scared of though.

I just finished another day of training In the ammunition room, learning about all different guns and armours, and a little more extras.

I was planning to convince Jungkook to allow me to start school. I really wanted to lead a somewhat normal life too. I wanted friends I could talk to, a place where I could go to get out of the house.

It was definitely gonna be hard, but nothings impossible...