𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (26)

Y/n PoV
Its been 5 hours since Jungkook told me to start training.

I felt like passing out. I have been training and learning how to make my moves more effective for 5 hours without a break.

Taehyung keeps on insisting I have a break, but I refuse to. There's so much work that needs to be done.

"Y/n let's take a break now. I'm so tired. It's been 5 hours!" He flopped onto the floor, breathing heavily.

I also started to breathe heavily and I wiped off my sweat. "No I need to train. You can rest. I'll be okay."

                        Taehyung PoV
She's been at this for 6 HOURS NOW! An hour ago I told her to take a rest but she just won't. She's exactly like Jungkook.

Jungkook has a habit of overworking himself too, and he still does sometimes but he knows the consequences. I remember once he passed out for a whole day due to overworking.

He became really weak after that, so all his training went to waste. Ever since then, he stopped overworking and now he's back at the top of the league.

No matter how many times I pleaded y/n to take a break, she just wouldn't and I knew I had to do something before she passes out.

I race out of the room and go to find Jungkook.

I burst into the room, panting heavily.

"What's wrong hyung?" He asked. "It's y/n she-" I stopped, trying to catch my breath before speaking again. "She's overworking herself. She hasn't taken a break since we started. It's been 6 hours!"

"What? No no she's so stupid." Jungkook ran out of the room and I groaned before following him. I was too tired to run. I just ran half way across the mansion.

                   Jungkook PoV
I can't believe she's been at it for 6 hours. She's making the same mistake I did and there's no time for mistakes.

She is going to weaken herself.

I run into the gym, and I saw y/n continuously punching and kicking the punching bag.

Before she could do anymore, I stood in front of her, holding both her arms.

"When did you last take a break?" She hesitated before looking at me. "I just took one a little while ago. I'm fine."

"Bullshit. Come on." I dragged her out of the gym and took her to the car and drove off.

Y/n PoV
"Jungkook! Where are we going?! I need to train!" I yelled, dripping in sweat.

"Are you fucking crazy!? Why are you overworking yourself? It's going to do more harm than good!" He screamed at me, his speed increasing.

"I wasn't overworking! I was going to take a break soon!" I screamed back.

"6 hours without a break y/n. 6 HOURS!? Your so fucking CARELESS!"

He slammed onto the breaks as he pulled into the driveway.

I got out of the car, slamming the door, going inside.

"Y/n!" Jungkook shouted, but I pretended to not hear him and continued walking.