𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (27)

"Y/n!" Jungkook shouted, but I pretended to not hear him and continued walking.

Jungkook has always been like this. He would get mad at me and make me upset, and feel guilty about it two seconds later.

I can get really annoying and upsetting at times. He's really short tempered, and always gets angry. He doesn't know how to control his anger until after, when he starts to feel guilty.

I broke down into tears, wondering why Jungkook always gets angry at me. I just wanted to make him proud.

I eventually went and took a shower because I was all sweaty, and then decided to get ready for bed.

I was applying some skincare products when Jungkook came into my room.

I look at him, then instantly looked away, ignoring his whole existence.

"I'm sorry." He spoke in a quiet voice, his mood seemed to be off. I ignored him, and buried myself under the covers on my bed, trying to sleep.

He let out a deep sigh, and then I felt the other side of my bed drop. He climbed into the bedsheets too, his back against the headboard as he looked at me.

I was turned away from him, my back facing him. "I was wrong y/n...I'm sorry. Forgive me?"

No matter how much I tried, I found it very hard to stay angry at him. It was impossible.

I fought back the urge to just embrace him in a tight hug, but I failed miserably, and threw myself onto him, engulfing him in a hug.

He chuckled, stroking my head as we both lied down together.

"You know how stupid I can be when I'm angry. You were overworking and I didn't want you following in my footsteps." He said.

"Your footsteps? What happened?" I asked him, intrigued by his statement.

"I was just like you y/n. I overworked myself thinking that I will become really powerful and strong, thinking my moves will be more effective, but then I realised that overworking did me more harm than good. I fell unconscious for a whole day and when I woke up I was as weak as a bean. I had to re-train myself and since that day I haven't overworked."

I looked up at him, my mouth agape as I looked at him in shock. "A whole ass day!? And you were weak when you woke up!? Wow you really are something Jeon." I chuckled at him as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Ya! Just because I'm being nice doesn't mean you can call me Jeon. Use honourifics kid."

I sniggered at his remark, "okay. Sorry Jeon."

"Ya!"