𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (8)

Y/N PoV
"Jimin?" I gasped.

Jungkook's eyes turned devilish. "If you want your sister safe and sound..." Jimin continued as he placed a gun straight to my head.

My head began to spin, everything was spinning and I lost my balance. I closed my eyes, a tear rolling down as I lost my balance and fell unconscious.

"Y/n!"
Jungkook PoV
"What do you want Jimin!?" I growled as I saw my sister pass out in front of me. He still had the trigger at her head.

"An apology. Maybe...on your knees? Oh and how about $700,000?"

I smirked, not believing what I was hearing. He could have the 700k, but not an apology. That's a huge insult.

"I'll go get the 700k, wait here."

I hurry to the living room, alerting the boys. "Jimin's here, with his men and he's got my sister. There's weapons and armour in the basement if your not armed. Yoongi and Jin hyung I need you to go through the back and corner them from the right side. Take shield and begin shooting. Namjoon I want you to quickly call our closest men and go out on the left with Hobi. Taehyung i need you to go on the balcony and shoot. You have the best aim."

They hurriedly took their positions and in a matter of a few seconds, our men had already pulled up. I ran over to the front door, shooting Jimin with one gun and then shooting the two guards.

The three fell unconscious, as I went to take y/n, but one of Jimin's men beat me to it.

I kicked him, causing him to drop y/n and fall to the floor. I then shot him in the stomach.

I quickly lied y/n down on the couch, locking the living room door as I went out to deal with the rest.

                          Y/n PoV
I woke up on the couch, Jungkook sitting beside me and all his friends scattered on the other couches.

I see myself all bandaged up, and then remember everything that happened.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked me. "Well I just got shot and hit..what else...oh yeah I fainted! Of course I'm okay." I said sarcastically.

The boys began to smile and let out chuckles. "Glad to know your okay sis."

Tension and awkwardness quickly filled the room, as I looked around. "You might as well introduce yourselves. I don't know if you realised but it's hella awkward right now." I broke the silence.

They all began to smile at me as I sat up.

"I'm Jin, this is Yoongi
, this is Hoseok, Namjoon and Taehyung." Jin said.

We began to joke and laugh for the rest of the day, until it was time for them to go.

Jungkook helped me go to my room, and he lied down next to me. "Once I heal, I can start training right?" I ask him.

"I don't know. I still haven't thought about it. I don't want you entering the mafia world y/n. It's dangerous." He replied, looking at me.

"Jungkook. I'm already in the mafia world now right? You wanted to keep me hidden away, but now Jimin knows I exist, and he's an enemy. He will surely tell everyone else. If I get trained I will know how to defend myself, and likelihood is, I won't get injured or hurt as much as I did today."

I tried convincing him in every way possible to let me at least begin training. I feel like I'm missing out on all this mafia stuff. My whole family did it, why can't I?

"Okay Fine. I'll be your personal trainer." "Yes!"

I began limping around in victory and gave Jungkook a big hug. "I love you!"