𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (34)

Jungkook PoV
Me and the boys were impatiently waiting outside the operation theatre, waiting for some news.

Around 5 minutes later the doctor rushed out. "Are any of you y/n's blood family?" He asked.

"Me." I stood up. "She has lost a lot of blood. We don't have her blood type right now so please go with the nurse and her your blood checked out. She needs blood ASAP."

I rapidly nodded my head and followed the nurse.

As expected, my blood matched y/n's, as I lied down and watched my blood go into the plastic tube.

"Will she be okay?" I asked the nurse.

She smiled at me before replying, "she's being treated by the best doctor in the hospital. I promise you. She'll be fine."

Her words made me feel a little ease. They seemed to comfort me. I smiled lightly.
-
It's now been 4 hours and we are still waiting for y/n. I fell asleep on Jin hyungs shoulder for a while, but then was woken by the doctor.

"She is now out of danger and is in the recovery ward." He bowed and left.

We all ran to the ward where she was recovering. I ran to her side.

She looked weak. Her face was bruised and pale, her smile no longer existed, the sparkle in her eyes disappeared, and she looked completely drained and exhausted.

Me and the boys sat around her bed as she smiled lightly at us. "How are you feeling now?" I asked softly, stroking her head.

"Much better." She replied. Her voice sounded weak. She sounded broken and hurt.

"Get well soon little baby." Yoongi said, making me chuckle. "Of course."
-
It was now 8pm, and a doctor approached us.

"Since her wound was very deep, it will take a while to heal. I suggest she stays in hospital for the next 3 days, as she is still very weak." He explained as we all nodded.

"Visiting time is now over, however we allow one person to stay over with the patient if they would like to." Be bowed and left.

"I'm staying." I said, making the boys chuckle. "Of course you are."

The boys said their goodbyes to us and left the hospital.

"I'm sorry." Y/n spoke.

"For what?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "I made you all worry. I'm sorry for making you sad. I know you were crying. Look at your eyes!"

I let out a airy laugh as I stroked y/n's hair.

"Stupid. Of course I would worry about you. Your my sister."

She moved down in her bed and patted the space next to her, indicating for me to sleep next to her.

I didn't hesitate before jumping into the bed as we cuddled and drifted off to dreamland.