𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (22)

Y/n PoV
Me and Jungkook went back home, and it was 11pm.

While in the car, I decided to ask him about Jay.

"Oppa...you know that guy I'm texting? He's my best friend. Nothing more I promise." He sighed before replying.

"I know y/n. It's just...I'm not used to you talking to people, especially boys. And because it's online, it's even worse." He explained.

"Jungkook can I ask you something?" He hummed in response. "Why are you so protective over me? You've always been like this. How come?"

He began chuckling before holding my hand with one hand and steering with the other. "Your my little sister y/n. It's natural. Of course I'm gonna be protective you dummy."

I smiled at his response. "Yeah but it gets annoying sometimes." I playfully rolled my eyes at him. He over-exaggerated a shocked expression, acting offended.

"Okay. You can talk to him I don't mind." He said as he pulled up to the house.

"THANK YOU!" I squealed, hugging him before running out of the car. Jungkook quickly got out of the car before shouting, "that doesn't mean I like him!"

I skipped into the house, feeling as happy as ever. Now I can introduce Jay to Jungkook.

"Ya! I never said I like him though. You can talk to him but I've still got my eyes on him." He rolled his eyes and I returned it with a laugh.

"I'm gonna call him. Care to join?" I asked. I want them to meet. "Okay. Only because I want to see if he's a bitch or not."

Me and Jungkook both sat in his room, on his bed while I FaceTimed Jay. Not long after, Jay picked up.

Jay: Hello!!
Y/n: Hey Jay!
Jay:Who's That next to you?
Jungkook: Her brother.

Jungkook sent piercing glared at thin through the phone, so I smacked his arm "stop it."

Jay: Annyeonghaseyo
Jungkook: Yeah yeah.

I glared at Jungkook, but he just shrugged in return.

Y/n: I'm sorry for his creepy behaviour
Jungkook: Yah! I'm not creepy!
Y/n: okay.
Jay:Haha don't worry y/n I don't mind. It's natural. He's protective huh?
Jungkook: See. Even your friend here understands why I'm protective. It's just you that doesn't understand. You must have one thick skull.

I punched Jungkook in the abdomen, shutting him up as I smirked.

Jay: Y/n I really want to meet you soon.
Y/n: Same here Jay.

I turned to Jungkook, giving him my puppy eyes.

Jungkook: What now?!
Y/n: Can me and Jay meet...please?
Jungkook: only if you stop doing that disgusting face. It's not cute at all.

I poured at him, before turning my face back to normal. "Can we?"

Jungkook: I'll think about it. Where do you live Jay?
Jay: Daegu.
Jungkook: Your the one that will have to travel then.
Jay: I don't mind Jungkook-ssi.
Jungkook: Okay then. Do you need money?
Jay: No I'm okay thank you.
Jungkook: Okay you can meet next week on Monday.
Y/n: REALLY!? OH MY GOD THANK YOU!

I jumped onto him and embraced him in the tightest hug ever. We both fell off the bed. We heard small giggles coming from the phone.

Jay: Y/n we're meeting in 5 days! I can't wait.
Y/n: SAME IM SO HAPPY! Jay I'll call you later!!
Jay: Okay bye princess!

I put the phone down and jumped onto Jungkook again, hugging him, causing him to let out a groan.

"Yah! Your so fat get off me." He pushed me off. "Thank you!"

"Yeah yeah whatever." He softly smiled at how excited I was. I was acting like a little child, jumping around and rolling everywhere.

"Okay come on let's go eat!"

Author note:
Last time I checked, we had 200 views and now we already have 300! I have no words. Thank you!💜