𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (19)

Suddenly, I heard a gunshot...followed by many others.

I gripped my head, groaning in pain as I looked to the sound of the gunshots and saw all the enemies unconscious on the floor.

"You guys came just in time." Jungkook panicked, running to hold me. The boys had come with some other men. My hands were currently on the area where I hit my head as I was beginning to loose my vision.

"Y/n!" Was all I heard before I blacked out...

I woke up in a white room, my head pounding in pain. I groaned, holding my head. "Y/n!"

I looked to my side to see Jungkook and the boys. "What happened?"

"You hit your head on my glass table, and then your head started bleeding like crazy. Then you passed out." Jungkook explained.

My lips formed an 'o' shape, remembering everything that happened.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked. "I'm fine now." I smiled warmly at him.

"You almost gave us heart attacks." Yoongi said, and I replied by chuckling.

We began to joke around for a while until the doctor came and said I could go home.

When we reached home, I went straight to my room, wanting to take a nap.

I grabbed my phone and saw a message from Jay.

Jay- Y/n
How are you princess?

I'm okay, I just came back
from the hospital.

Why?! What happened!?
Are you okay? Oh my gosh
why didn't you tell me?
Are you sick?

😂😂I'm okay Jay I
promise. I'm all better

You better be! You can't
die just yet. We need to meet.

We really do!!

I promise we'll meet up soon.
I want to see you! But you
should get to sleep now.
Your not well. Go sleep babyy.

Baby? That's a new name.

Yep, because your my baby.
Now sleep!! You need rest.

>.< okay! I'll go. Bye!

Bye baby <3

My heart skipped a beat when he called me baby. I felt so happy, I don't know why. My heart literally melted. It was amazing. He called me BABY!

I struggled to sleep because I was thinking of how he addressed me as 'baby'. I began silently squealing in excitement to myself.

"I've caught feelings for this carrot." I began laughing at myself.

After a long time, I finally managed to fall asleep.

Next morning
I woke up, checking my alarm clock. "11:30am!? I slept for so long!"

I reached for my phone, only to find it not there anymore.

I began to panic, thinking of where it could've gone. I got up from my bed and shook all of my pillows and blankets, and then soon roaming the whole room.

After a while I gave up, and ran to Jungkook to tell him to ring my phone so I can find it.

I ran downstairs but it was quiet. My breakfast was waiting for me in the microwave but I ignored it, racing to Jungkook's room.

"Jungkook can yo-" I busted through his room to see him sat on his bed...using my phone....