𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (9)

I took a shower and wore my gym clothes, ready for my first training session.

Jungkook was waiting for me in our gym in the outhouse. This what I wore.

I quickly re-filled my water bottle and tied my hair up, heading towards the gym

I enter, seeing Jungkook lifting weights while waiting for me. "Your here. Let's start."

For the first session, he taught me basic self defence, such as how to
Escape from a 'bear hug attack...
Escape with hands trapped. ...
Escape from side headlock, and also how to deal with direct attack and also basic punches and kicks.

3 hours later, we had gone over everything once more, as I collapsed on the floor. "I'm tired." I said, catching my breath.

"It's tiring huh?" He chuckled. He laid down on the floor next to me and we both looked up to the ceiling.

"Who did you get trained from? You must've stated from somewhere too." I was curious as to where he learnt all this from.

"Dads best friend. After dad passed, he taught me everything I need to know." "Where is he now?"
"Dead..."

I looked at him in sadness. "You've been through a lot."

"It's all part of life..." he looked at me. "If anything happened to me-" he continued. "no." I interrupted him. "Don't say stuff like that."

After a while, we went to our rooms to take a shower, because we were sweating.

A 2 weeks later.
I woke up, getting ready for another day of practice and training.

The past 2 weeks, I've learnt all about physical fighting and self defence. I know pretty much everything I need to know about self defence and also how to knock people out.

There's of course gonna be a huge difference when it comes to real mafia raids, because there will be more pressure and more people.

For the next few weeks, Jungkook told me that we were going to practice aim and how to use a gun etc.

I was a little scared, but mostly intrigued and excited. I've always wanted to fire a gun...I guess the mafia blood inside me is really kicking off.

Jungkook told me to meet him in the gym, even though the gun and weapon area is down in the basement. I was confused but went along with it.

I enter the gym to see Jungkook and his friends, Jin, Namjoon, Hobi, Yoongi and Taehyung.

Over the past few weeks, I've grown closer to them, and I'm starting to see them as brother figures to me. They've been really accepting of me, and I'm really grateful. To think that mafias would normally be cold hearted people, they definitely weren't.

"What are you guys doing here?" I hugged each of them. Of course I was happy seeing them.

"They're gonna help you touch up your fighting skills. I realised that it might give you a little experience when dealing with more than one person, and also with distractions." Jungkook spoke.

I nodded and we got straight to work.

For the first exercise, it was Jin and Taehyung helping me.

Jin places his arm around my neck, capturing me, and Taehyung was going to direct attack me.

"Go!" Jungkook yelled.

Jin tried pushing me backwards, while having his arm around my neck, and Taehyung began to throw punches (obviously not hard ones) but before he could land one, I dodged it, elbowing Jin in the stomach.

His hand then became weak around my neck so I took it and flipped him over, making him meet the ground, as I dodged another one of Tae's punches.

I kicked Tae backwards, and managed to drop him to the floor.

The room suddenly filled with applause and cheers from the others. I smiled and got ready for the next round.

This time it was Namjoon and hobi. They were both going to direct attack me.

They both came from opposite directions. "Go!"

They both came charging at me, I moved back so I could grab their collars and collided them together (i tried not hurting them that much).

Not letting go of their collars, I threw them onto the floor, picked them back up and threw them on top of each other again.

After that round, I felt bad for hurting them, but they managed to convince me they were fine. Surprisingly, they were up and running again in a few minutes.

I looked at them shocked, and then Hobi took off the bubble wrap he stuffed in his arms and and stomach.

Then I realised that they used it so they don't get too hurt during practice.

It was time for the last round, and this time it was Jungkook and Yoongi, the two strongest ones.

Jungkook had me in a headlock, and Yoongi had an unloaded gun to my head.

This was definitely the hardest of them all...