𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (23)

Y/n PoV
Today is the day I'm going to meet Jay! I'm so excited!!

I put on my best outfit, applying light makeup when Jungkook came into the room.

"You don't need makeup! Come on let's go! We're gonna be late."

I chuckled before skipping out of the house, him following from behind.

My heart began to beat faster, the closer we got to the train station. Jay is going to be staying with us for 3 days. I'm so surprised Jungkook agreed.

It was originally meant to be a week but Jungkook didn't allow it, and he also told me that mafia business can call at anytime, which is true.

My palms began to turn sweaty and I started feeling really hot and nervous. I pulled down the window, enjoying the cold breeze hitting my face.

"I'm nervous!" I yelled, shaking my body to try and de-stress. Jungkook looked at me weirdly before parking up.

I jumped out of the car and began running towards the area where Jay should be.

Me and Jungkook both stood, me impatiently standing. "Ya! Calm down. You look like a worm." He laughed.

"I'm nervous! And excited! I can't wait!!" I whined. Just then, I saw a familiar face looking around like a lost puppy.

"JAY!" I screamed, running up to him and hugging him. We both almost fell to the ground as I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me close.

Jungkook PoV
Y/n ran up to him and hugged him. She looked so happy. I talked to Jay a few time's over the phone and he doesn't seem like a bad guy, but yet again, I need to keep my eye on him.

He picked y/n up as she had her legs around his waist, like lovers do...and of course I wasn't having ANY of that.

I walked over to them, clearing my throat loudly to get their attention before taking y/n's arm and gently pulling her away from him, creating distance.

"Jay." I nodded my head as a greeting. He returned the greeting with a bow.

I glared at him for a second before looking back at y/n and smiling, before heading towards the car, the two following from behind.

We got to the car and I told Jay to sit at the front, while y/n was in the backseat. No way I'm letting him sit next to her.

The car journey was silent. I asked him a few questions, to which he answered and that was about it. Y/n and Jay also had a little small talk.

We reached home as we got out of the car. "This is your house?!" Jay gasped, looking in shock at the house, his mouth agape and his eyes wide open.

I chuckled, "yes. Now hurry along."

"I'll order takeout." I said before heading to another room to make the call.
Y/n PoV
Seeing him in reality really made me realise how handsome he is. His features were perfectly outlined and perfect.

"I-I'll show you to your room." I guided him to the guest room.

"Thanks y/n." He smiled warmly at me. "If you need anything, just ask."

We both began talking for a while, and the talking turned into giggles, which then turned into jokes and laughter.

Hours passed as we began joking around. It made me realise how much I love him.

Jay PoV
I sat there admiring her beautiful face. I've caught feelings for her. I fell so hard for her. She's perfect. Everything a man could ever ask for. She makes my heart melt, she makes me get butterflies, she makes me smile and she makes my heart warm.

I want her to be mine and I want to be hers.
Y/n PoV
"TICKLE FIGHT!" I yelled before tickling the life out of him. He was laughing so much, that he became weak to fight me off.

I stopped for a second, to take a quick break, but then he flipped me over and pinned me onto the bed.

We stared at each other for 2 seconds, before he started tickling the life out of me. I began snorting and laughing, trying to wiggle out of his grip.

Just then, the door opened. "What the fuck."