𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (36)

Jungkook PoV
"Listen Jimin. I'm here to end this war once and for all. This mafia shit is going to be put behind me. I'm going to end you." I spat, pulling him out of his cell.

"Taehyung take y/n out." He nodded and took her out.

I threw several punches at him, gripping him down to the floor.

I kicked him and then got off of him, and held a gun against him.

He began laughing. "Shoot me. I want to die anyway. Shoot me."

I smirked before putting my gun down.

"You really think I'm that stupid Jimin?" I cracked my knuckles before handing him some documents.

"Sign these. It states that you will give over your whole weapon base, your whole army, and everything you own to me. You will be left with nothing after this."

Jimin chuckled before ripping up the papers. "Never!"

I smirked at him, looking down at his pathetic state. "You really think I wouldn't have more copies? Bitch I've got 100 of those documents. Now sign them!"

My men held him down as I began choking him. "Sign then and I'll stop."

His weak hands gripped the pen, as he signed the paper.

I harshly let go of him and threw him back into his cell. "You'll rot in here forever Jimin."

And with that, I left the room.

Me, y/n and the boys all met up in our meeting room.

"I declare this mafia war now...over!"

We all cheered and roared with happiness. We did it. We won!

                          Y/n PoV
"Jungkook if Eomma and Appa we're here right now, they would've been so proud." I smiled at him.

"They really would."

-

1 month later...
It's now been a month since the mafia war ended.

Me and Jungkook are both enrolling into a school soon and the boys decided to move in with us. We were now like one big happy family.

As for Jay, he randomly stopped texting me for a long time. He left me on read whenever I would send him a message so I stopped texting him.

I really miss him but I don't know what to do.

As for my injury, I'm all healed now. I healed faster than expected but that was because I did everything the doctor told me to do. I took complete rest.
-
"JEON JUNGKOOK!" I screamed while chasing him out of my room. I chased him all the way downstairs where the rest of the boys were sat.

Taehyung smiled at us before joining in. "He took my Tata cushion!" I poured, pointing at Jungkook.

"Really!? That's illegal!" Taehyung roared before pouncing on Jungkook, tackling him to the ground.

I ran up to them and snatched my pillow out of Jungkook's hand.

"Muahaha!" I laughed evilly, sticking my tongue out at him as he did it back, before play fighting Taehyung.

"Wish when will these kids ever grow up." The boys chuckled, admiring our childish behaviour.

                            Jay PoV
I'm coming for you Jeon's. I will free my cousin Jimin from your prison and I will seek revenge.

I'm coming for you. All of you.

Author PoV:
THIS IS THE ENDDDD!!!
I can't believe how much attention this book has gotten. Almost 900 views! I did not expect it to get more than 100. I've received so much love from this series and I'm definitely considering a book 2.

Let me know if you want a book 2~

Thank you everyone!💜💜