𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (7)

Y/n PoV
I woke up on the couch to a mouth watering smell coming from the kitchen.

I get up from the couch, running to my bathroom to take a shower and change.

I skip to the kitchen to see Jungkook cooking. He rarely cooked, but when he did it was amazing.

He looks funny in his apron. To say he's a mafia leader, he looks like a baby.

"Why are you making so much food?" I ask, looking at all the food. "My friends are coming round soon.

"You have friends?" I pretend to act shocked. "Do you?" He smirked. "No because you've created me into an anti social grandma." I shrugged.

"Can you clean up? Inside. It's a mess." He showed me a huge fake smile, to convince me. "Fine."

3 hours had passed and Jungkook was waiting for his friends. "Y/n stay in your room when they come. I don't want anything to happen."

I chuckle, looking at him. "You don't trust your friends?" I cross my arms. "I do, but I don't. If that makes sense. Just go."

I roll my eyes and go to my room. I mean, at least I can stay in bed.

A few minutes later I hear the door open and the chatter of men was heard. It sounded like there was a lot of them. Around 5?

I headed to our gaming room, when I heard them speak.
"It's a shame about Jimin. He was a strong member of our group. It's kinda sad to see him go." A boy said.

"After what he did, I won't forgive him." Jungkook said. "Where is your sister anyways Jungkook?" One asked. "Sleeping."

I decided to go outside for fresh air instead of the gaming room, so I texted Jungkook saying I was going to sit on the porch.

He texted back within a few minutes.
Jungkook: Okay but come inside after 10 minutes. It's cold outside.

I grabbed my jacket and sneaked towards the front door so no one heard. They couldn't see me anyways.

I began to enjoy the fresh air, and after a few minutes around 5 big black jeeps pulled up outside our house. 

Loads of men began to come out of the cars, they had masks and looked armed. They got through our security in around 5 seconds, using their guns. They also outnumbered our security.

I was about to run inside to tell Jungkook but I felt someone grab me from behind.

I got pulled back, and then i felt something get hit against my forehead, making it instantly bleed. I tried screaming but they came out as low muffled and my mouth was covered.

They began to hit me when I heard a loud noise, following with it, I felt an instant pain in my leg. I just got shot...

I got dragged to the front door, I was struggling to walk, breathe and even see. Things began to turn blurry because of the waterfall building up in my eyes. The pain was turning unbearable.

There was around 25 men outside, all armed, pointing guns towards the front door. Then, a man rang the doorbell.

He looked familiar...but I can't recognise him.

Jungkook opened the door, his face and eyes immediately displayed shock and anger as he looked at me.

There was two men holding me so I couldn't move, and the man who looked familiar next to us talking to Jungkook. The rest of the men were behind us, preparing their guns.

The familiar man took off his mask. "Jimin?"