𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (17)

"I'll break this door down if you don't delete that message!"

"Oppa! It doesn't matter because you'll have to pay for a new one anyway." I stuck my tongue out at him, even though he couldn't see me.

"Open the door!" He continued to whine. I decided to open the door, and then I sprinted to my bathroom.

I tried closing the door but Jungkook got to me on time, throwing the door open.

"Y/n!" He tackled me onto the ground, and began tickling me like crazy.

I began snorting and laughing, trying to breathe but it was impossible. "I CANT B-BREA-AHHA STOP!"

I managed to push him off me, gripping him into a headlock. "This is what you get."

The headlock didn't last long, he was way stronger than me.

Soon, I was in a headlock. "OKAY IM SORRY!" I decided to surrender. There was no point me even TRYING to win because there was no way.

"Delete the comment!" He began to whine like a small toddler when they aren't given something they want.

"Did it hurt your ego?" I laughed, wiggling my eyebrows at him. "No!"

"I won't delete it." I refused to. I found it quite funny. "Meanie." He pouted.

                       Next Morning
I woke up, stretching the life out of me. I instantly checked my phone. 2000 NOTIFICATIONS!? "What the fudge?"

I quickly went onto Instagram and I somehow managed to get around 1000 followers, my post had almost 1000 likes and I had a few comments. I read the comments:

'Jeon Jungkook commented on her post😱😱'
'Anyone else here because Jeon Jungkook liked, commented and followed her?"
'She's pretty!'

My face instantly lit up. Even though the fame was from Jungkook, it was still fame.

I realised that I had a few dm's, so I decided to reply to some. Most of them were about how pretty I was, which boosted my self confidence so much. It made my heart MELT!

And then there were a lot of guys sending me really corny pick up lines. They weren't attractive at all. They were horrible. I immediately blocked them.

I came across this one guy, who didn't send a corny joke. He seemed quite genuine, but I can't judge just yet.

He sent a simple "hey! Just wanted to let you know that your absolutely beautiful, and I hope you stay smiling!"

My heart skipped a beat when I read that. He didn't even know me yet he's talking to me like he's known me forever. I decided to reply.

"Hey! Thank you. Your so sweet😊"

I got ready for the day and went downstairs to make breakfast.

While I was making breakfast, Jungkook came downstairs. "You know I'm already becoming famous on Instagram."

His eyes immediately shot towards me. "Show me."

I gave him my phone, and he began going through it. I didn't think much of it until he asked me about the dm's.

"Who's this guy?"

I took my phone from him, stuffing it in my back pocket. "Just a guy."

"Just a guy? Y/n you don't know him. He could me a 40 year old weirdo." He began lecturing.

"Okay okay I'll block him."

Was I actually going to block him? Hell no.