𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (21)

Y/n PoV
I hesitantly knocked on the boys door, wiping away my tears. My eyes began forming tears but I fought back the urge to cry.

"Y/n!" Taehyung opened the door for me, and hugged me.

I tried my best to not cry but I just couldn't. I ended up breaking down in the hug.

Taehyung pulled away when he heard my sobs. "What happened?!"

He sat me down inside along with the other boys, and I told them everything.

"He said that?! I'm gonna kill him!" Yoongi spoke. I chuckled, wiping my tears while still in Taehyung's embrace.

"Y/n I understand why he got angry about that Jay guy. If it was my sister I would've reacted the same way." Namjoon tried to reason with me.

"You would've called your sister a burden too?" I glared at him. "No not that but...I think he said it out of anger. I don't think he really meant it."

"Even if it was out of anger, he shouldn't have said that! He needs to watch his mouth sometimes." Jin replies back.

The boys tried cheering me up, but soon after we heard a knock on the door.

I looked up at the boys. We knew exactly who it was. "I'm going to the bathroom." I rolled my eyes, going to the bathroom but Jin stopped me.

"No your not. You siblings are gonna sort this out so sit." He motioned for me to sit down, so I hesitantly sat down.

Hobi went to open the door, and in came a panicking Jungkook.

                     Jungkook PoV
As soon as I heard the front door slam shut, I broke down into tears.

I felt so bad. I just slapped her and called her a burden. Over what? A guy.

Many thoughts passed through my mind, what if she hates me? What if she goes away from me? What if she becomes my enemy? Have I lost her?

I must've sat there for a good ten minutes thinking, before I came back to my senses.

I ran out of the house, going to find her. The only place I could think of right now is the boys dorm.

I drove the dorm, and knocked on the door, impatiently waiting.

As soon as the door opened I bust through the dorm.

"Have you guys seen-"

I stopped speaking as my eyes landed on y/n. Her eyes were red and puffed, and her cheeks had tear stains on them. She looked broken and it was all my fault.

"Y/n I'm sorry." I broke down. No words could express the guilt I was feeling. "I'm really sorry." I continuously wiped my tears, looking down.

Seconds later, I was pulled into a hug. Her signature scent calmed me, as I hugged her back tightly.

"It's okay. I forgive you." She pulled away, wiping my tears.

Y/n PoV
As soon as he burst into tears I couldn't stay mad at him any longer. I could tell that the guilt was eating him alive inside.

I still feel hurt by his words but like Namjoon said, he didn't mean it...right?

Seeing him cry made me cry. It's really really rare seeing him cry. I've only ever seen him cry around twice, therefore when I saw him cry I got a little scared, and also felt very sympathetic.

I decided to be a good sister, and not make the words Jungkook said come true, so I decided to forgive him.

We spent the rest of the day at the dorms, spending time with the boys and playing games.

Author note:
THANKS FOR 200 READS!💜