𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (25)

Jungkook PoV
"How come I didn't hear anything about this?" I questioned the 5 boys in front of me.

Me and y/n were at the dorms with the boys, and they were telling us everything that Jimin had done.

Turns out, he joined forces with my biggest rival gang. So now Jimin and my rival gang are twice as powerful.

They are planning on ending this mafia war, and they want to win it. If they win, their name will go down in mafia history. The respect they will gain is beyond imagination and it will give them power.

Enough power to take down all police forces, and possibly take over the world.

They will gain this power from our men, our weapons, our defences and our plans.

If they kill our team, they can easily access all our plans and high class weapons and defences, and they will also take our men. The people who work for us will be slaves under Jimin.

"We can't let Jimin win. He will take over the whole world and we all know he does more harm than good. His intentions aren't good." Jin stated.

He was right. Jimin can destroy the world if he wins this war.

"How can he take over the world? Isn't that a bit intense?" Y/n asked.

"No. We already have way more power than police forces. That's why the police don't try to catch us. They know we can take them down. So if he wins this, he can gradually take over the whole world. Starting with Korea." I explained.

"So it's basically up to us to save the world?" She asked, shocked. It sounds crazy but it's true. There's no way out now.

"Yoongi and Hoseok, I want you to retrain all our men. They need to be at the top of their abilities. I want them to even be able to climb walls. Go!" "Yes!"

They both hurried out, getting ready to complete the task.

"Namjoon and Jin. I want you both to make sure our technology is the most advanced it can get, and I want you to make sure our security is as tight as possible. A bomb shouldn't even be able to destroy the room where our plans are."

They also both hurried out, nodding their heads before getting to work.

"Taehyung I want you to train y/n. I don't know if I want her to go to war with us and Jimin. It's very risky so I want her to be the best."

They both nodded, and we all went to our multi-mansion, where some of our men stay. There we have the top training equipment, top weapons and defences, top technology and top everything. It's really advanced.

We reached the multi-mansion, heading inside and parting ways. Y/n and Taehyung instantly went to train and I went to our planning room, to plan out this whole war.

If I'm honest, I'm scared. Not scared for myself, but for y/n. She's fully trained but not fully experienced, but honestly no one is. No one will have experienced this sort of war because this will be big...real big.

I'm having second thoughts of y/n becoming a mafia...

Author Note:
We're already at 400 views! That's amazing woahhh!💜💜💜