𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (20)

Jungkook PoV
I woke up pretty early today, so I went down to make breakfast when I heard y/n's phone.

It was ringing like crazy, message and message. She's a deep sleeper so I'm not surprised she hasn't woken up.

I went to her room to see why it was ringing so much, and I saw a guy called Jay texting her.

"Wake up babyyy."
"Why do you sleep for so long?"
"Princess I'm boreddd."
"Y/n! Wake up!"

"Who the fuck-" I sighed, unlocking her phone using her face (Face ID) carefully, making sure not to wake her up and then going to my room.

I saw that she was messaging a guy called Jay? My blood boiled when he called her 'princess' or 'baby'

"I thought I told her to block him? This is the same guy isn't it?" I talked to myself.

Just then, y/n burst into my room.

                           Y/n PoV
I busted into Jungkook's room, seeing him on my phone...

"What the fuck is this y/n! What did I tell you about talking to strangers!? You even gave this one your number!" He yelled at me, walking towards me.

I gulped, trying to take the phone off him. "Jungkook it's not like that! He's genuine!"

"I don't give a fuck! Boys like these only want one thing y/n! And your making it easy for him!" He screamed.

I widened my eyes in shock. That was probably one of the most hurtful things he has ever said to me.

My eyes immediately began forming tears, as I snatched the phone out of his grip. "I fucking hate you." I spat before walking out the door.

Before I could get out the door, he stopped me. His hand on my wrist as he harshly pulled me back.

"You don't mean that. I'm just trying to look out for you! Your a brat! I should've just sent you to boarding school! IT WOULD'VE MADE MY LIFE EASIER!" He continued to yell and scream, his grip on my wrist tightening as we spoke. 

With his other hand, he took the opportunity to slap me. The loud sound echoed through the whole house as I began hearing ringing in my ears.

At this point tears were rolling down my cheeks like waterfalls as I kept in my sobs. My hand tightly held onto where he slapped me, the area turning almost blue.

His words hurt me way more than his actions. Maybe he's right. It would've been better off for everyone if I wasn't here.

His grip on my hand didn't loosen, and I was getting really angry. "LET GO OF ME!" I screamed at him, kicking him in the balls to make him loosen the grip. I shoved him away from me as far as I could.

He groaned in pain, clutching the area I kicked. "I'm sorry for being such a fucking burden to you. I'm sorry for trying to be happy. I'm sorry for being alive." I spat as I ran out of the house.

I decided to go to the boys dorm. I wanted to get as far away as possible from Jungkook.