𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (18)

3 months later
Author PoV
Everything went smoothly, you went on more missions, and each time was a new experience. You loved it. You feel way more confident now.

Your social media life took a huge blast. You gained thousands of new followers everyday, and you became more popular.

There were also a few fake rumours online. People thought you and Jungkook were dating, or married etc.

When you found out about this, you almost threw up. You told Jungkook to explain on his social media that you were siblings but he refused.

He said it was dangerous to the mafia world, and so he just said that you guys were simply friends.

You understood Jungkook's concern but seeing these rumours got you feeling annoyed, no matter how much you tried to ignore them.

And as for the guy you messaged 3 month ago...his name is Jay, and you guys were best friends.

You guys loved talking to each other, you would sometimes call when Jungkook wasn't home too. He doesn't know about your mafia life and you wish to keep it that way. You want him to think your a normal college student.

You got butterflies whenever he would text, nervous when you sent messages and he hasn't seen them yet etc.

He was really sweet. He was also from Korea but he lived in Daegu. You lived in Busan.

You hope that you can meet him one day.

                           Y/n PoV
It was a normal day, I was binge watching k-dramas on the couch, and Jungkook was in his room.

Suddenly, I heard a loud bang, continued with the sound of glass shattering.

I jumped up from my seat, standing as still as a statue.

I then heard scuffling, followed by more glass shattering. "The windows." I silently gasped before sneaking upstairs to Jungkook.

By the time I was half way up the stairs I saw Jungkook running out of his room. "Y/n I think it's a raid."

He dragged me to his room. We both equipped ourselves with whatever weapons were in his room.

Jungkook rang the boys, telling them to come, along with some of our people.

"We know your in here Jeon! And that girl of yours!" Said one of the people that broke in. Judging by how near his voice sounded, he was right outside the bathroom door.

We stood on either side of the door, looking at each other before nodding. I slammed open the door, with all my force, slyly shooting the guy stood in front. I was using the door as a shield.

To our surprise, there were around 20 guys stood there, shooting at us. "We can't fight them on our own. They have guns." Jungkook quickly said, causing me to quickly close the door.

I tried closing the door but one of the men put his foot in the way, trying to keep the door open. "Open the FUCKING DOOR JEON!"

Jungkook immediately helped me try to close the door but it was of no use. It was like 10 vs 2. The door was struggling to stay open, but also struggling to close. It was in the middle.

"Y/n run to the bathroom. NOW!" "No! I'm not leaving you here." I refused to leave him. He sighed, knowing how stubborn I can be.

We were really struggling to keep the door closed, and suddenly it bust open, making me and Jungkook fall back.

My head slammed against the sharp corner of the glass table. I gripped my head in pain. Just then, I heard a gunshot...