𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (12)

I walked into the living room, where Jungkook and the boys were sat.

"Can we talk?" I asked Jungkook, sitting down next to him

"What's wrong?" He looked concerned. "Nothing I just wanted to ask you something."

Him and the boys all turned their attention towards me.

"I've been thinking..." I began. "Y/n. Nothing good comes out of your thinking." He teased. "Listen to me!" I whined.

"I want to go to school." I stopped breathing, waiting for his reaction. "You do have school. At home." He emphasised the word 'home'.

"Jungkook! I want to go to a school. A high school. I want to have a some sort of normal life."
"Y/n it's not going to be easy for you to lead a double life. Your doing fine. Why do you need an education?"

I felt taken aback, everyone deserves a good education, or at least some sort of fun.

The boys just quietly listened, not wanting to get involved in anything.

"I just want to experience high school like a normal teenager. I want friends. I want people who I can go to when I'm bored or sad." I tried to explain.

"You have me. You have us. You can come to us when your sad"
"Jungkook it's not the same and you know it. Just...please! Enroll me into school!" I pleaded and pleaded but he wouldn't budge.

I kept trying to convince him and give him good reasons, but he kept on turning them down all the time.

"I said no and that's final! I've had it with you!" He yelled.

"Jungkook..." Namjoon saif softly, hoping Jungkook would calm down a little.

I sighed, closing my eyes to try and prevent tears from flowing, but I failed and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Why do you get so emotional all the time? Your so sensitive. How are you gonna become a good mafia if your always crying?" Jungkook was really angry and annoyed.
"Your an ungrateful brat! I've given you so much and your still not happy with anything. All you do is complain!" He continued to yell and shout.

Yoongi then came in between us, trying to take Jungkook away. "Maybe I wouldn't always complain if you didn't always try to stop me from having a normal life! Why do you hate me?" I yelled back. There's no way I'm going to let him get away with it.

"Jungkook come on." Yoongi patted his back, trying to get him to come but Jungkook wouldn't budge.

"You can't have a normal life! Your going to become a mafia! You call that a normal life?"

I sighed in defeat, knowing that I wouldn't be able to be a normal teenager. I would never be able to go out to parties, prom, dances, or even have friends.

I stormed upstairs to my room, slamming my door.