𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (32)

Jungkook PoV
As soon as I reached the location I saw my hyung and our men stood waiting for me.

I rushed out of the car, equipping myself with the gear Namjoon brought for me.

"She's in there. Half of you go round the back and half of you come this way with me. NOW!"

We hurriedly broke into the building. It was a tall but lean building, it looked abandoned. It had smashed windows with grease around them, vines hanging around all sides of it.

We bust into the building, taking cover as there were loads of men waiting for us.

We handled them with ease, as I shot and killed them, showing no mercy at all.

We got through the first two floors of the building. I was suffering minor injuries, but nothing hurt more than the thought of loosing my sister (author note: my heart MELTED at this.)

We searched the whole building except for the last floor. She was bound to be there. As we all shot up the creaky stairs, I heard a scream.

A scream of fear. A scream of pain. A scream of sufferings. A scream that belong to y/n.

Anger roared in me, as I bust through the door. Tears of anger and rage formed rapidly in my eyes as I stared at the sight in front of me.

                          Y/n PoV
My eyes opened, as my blurry vision gradually turned normal.

"Awake are we?" A voice spoke, startling me.

I was tied up to a chair with tight chains that dug into my skin. The more I tried to break free, the more it hurt.

"Honey you won't be able to go anywhere. Your stuck with me now."

The man removed his mask and revealed his face. "Jimin?!" I yelled.

"It's me baby girl." "Don't call me that." I spat. He chuckled before coming closer to me. I tried kicking him but my feet were tied to the legs of the chair.

He bent down to my level, coming close to me, leaving around 1cm gap between us.

"Fuck off Jimin." I hissed. He tutted at me, before grabbing my hair and harshly yanking it. "Don't be rude baby girl. I don't like girls with attitude."

"I don't give a fuck. Don't tell me what to do." I yelped in pain as he slapped me.

"What did I say?" He began stroking my cheek just after he slapped me. This guy really is a psycho.

"Get your filthy hands off of me!" I screamed.

"As you wish." He stepped back, only for me to be punched by him.

He began to kick and punch at me, and all I could do was sit there and tolerate every punch he threw at me.

I felt helpless. This is not how I had ever imagined I would end up.

Suddenly, he pulled out a knife. "This is the end of you. The end of Jeon Jungkook."

And without hesitation he stabbed the knife into my rib.

I wailed and cried as I suffered. I felt an intense tingle as he extracted the knife from my body. It was like an intense electric shock.

Then I began to feel the agony. My body couldn't tolerate it. I screamed out loud for the last time, before my eyes shut tight and everything turned black.