𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (30)

"COME OUT JEON!"

I became really frightened, as I was in no state to fight back. I couldn't even hold myself up properly, never mind fighting.

Instead of screaming, I began letting out the pain through my tears, as tears harshly fell down my face.

I desperately needed the pain killers, but they were downstairs. I can't risk anything.

I clutched onto my stomach, breathing heavily as I barricaded the door after a lot of struggle.

I tried to be as quiet and as cautious as possible, trying not to make any noise.

I heard footsteps approaching me, as the people walked up the stairs.

"Jeon Jungkook! We know your here just give up! You or that girl puppet of yours will die today!" A guy screamed down the hall.

I barricaded the door, even though it was not to the best of my ability, it should be enough to get me through...hopefully.

I ran to my bathroom and locked myself in there, calling Jungkook repeatedly, but he would not reply.

My shaking hands pressed the ring button once again, hoping that he would pick up.

The pain had calmed down a little, I was able to breathe but my legs are totally numb.

I found myself cuddled in a corner of the bathroom, hugging my knees and massaging my stomach to calm the pain.

I repeatedly rang Jungkook, he must have at least 100 missed calls by now.

Soon, I heard footsteps approaching.

There seemed to be a lot of men from what I can hear. The pain became less painful out but it was still there. I still found it hard to walk properly.

Out of nowhere, I heard a door bust open, and then I realised...they're in my bedroom.

There was nothing to barricade the bathroom door with, so I began to panic.

I grabbed some tissue and a pen, and wrote on it. "If I'm not here, some men took me. I need help. The tracker for my phone is on."

I shoved the tissue in my pocket, so I can throw it on the floor on the way out if they get me.

I was shaking in fear at this point. I'm sure this must be Jimin's men.

Someone tugged on the bathroom door but then realised it's locked. "Someone's in here!" The man exclaimed, tugging onto the door handle more.

I heard more footsteps approaching, and soon there were a lot of them on the other side of the door.

I stood in front of the door, forcing my whole weight on it to try and stop them from opening it. My eyes became teary as I realised that I'm most likely going to die.

Suddenly, the door got kicked open, sending me flying to the other side of the bathroom.

I groaned in pain as I clutched the sides of my stomach.

"Well well well...look who we have here."