𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (24)

Just then, the door opened. "What the fuck."

We both sat up, clearing our throats. "Foods here." He shout deadly glared at Jay, before walking away, us two following behind him.

We started eating, the awkward tension filled the air. I hated this atmosphere. "Why is it so awkward?" I asked, feeling suffocated because of how awkward and silent it was.

Jungkook stayed silent, just glaring at Jay. I kicked him from under the table and furrowed my eyebrows at him, signalling him to stop.

"Jay how did you manage to take time off school?" I asked him, breaking the silence.

"I filled in a holiday form for two weeks." "Ahh okay." I nodded.

"What about you? Do you still have to go to school?"

Jungkook choked on his food, as I quickly handed him water. "I-I umm. Yeah I got 2 weeks off." He nodded his head, looking at Jungkook in concern as I slapped his back.
-
It was already 12am, and I was starting to get tired. "I'm going to bed."
-
Today was the day Jay was leaving. It had already been two weeks since he came.

It was so fun and refreshing having a friend stay over. I'm really sad that he's going, but I know that we'll be able to meet again soon.

We got to the train station, as I hugged him goodbye. We stood standing there, hugging for a good minute or two before Jungkook separated us.

"Okay you should go now." Jungkook told him.

He nodded, bowing at Jungkook and waving us goodbye before he left.

We walked back to the car, and I started becoming teary. All my life I've never had a friend like Jay. I felt so connected to him and I just was not ready to let him go. Who knows when we could meet next?

"Ya! Your so emotional. It's okay you can see him again soon." Jungkook said as he drove off. "Your right."

We were on our way back home when Jungkook got a call, he put it on speaker.

"Jungkook. Jimin has already taken down two of our biggest rivals. Apart from the small rookie gangs, it's just us and him left. If we take him down, the mafia war could potentially end for a long time." Namjoon explained to Jungkook.

Woah. The mafia war ending...already!? I only just got started.

"We should do something. We have the chance to end our war once and for all. I'll meet you at the dorms."

Jungkook took a U-turn and began driving to the dorms.

I decided not to question anything, and wait until we reached the dorms.