𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (33)

Jungkook PoV
Me and the hyungs burst into the room as anger and rage immediately filled my body.

I looked at y/n's small figure, blood gushing out of her ribs as she layed there unconsciously.

Jimin turned back to face us before evilly laughing at all of us.

"What you gonna do Jeon. Cry?" He made a fake crying noise.

Before I could do anything, I heard a gunshot be fired.

Taehyung shot Jimin, but he didn't seem to be affected by it.

"You really think I'm that dumb? I've got a bulletproof under suit on you dumb bitches."

"I'm gonna kill you!"

I pounced onto him, throwing him into the floor and punching him mercilessly.

He fought back, as we rolled on top of each other.

More men had entered the room, and the hyungs dealt with them before coming over to us.

I was stronger than Jimin so it was easy for me to beat his ass.

I threw several punches to his face, stepping on him and pulled out my knife.

My anger took over me, I was acting like a complete beast.

I felt myself being pulled away from the almost unconscious Jimin as I cursed at him.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed at Jin who was trying to pull me away.

I still wasn't done with him. I wanted to kill him. I wanted him to suffer a painful death. He deserves it.

"Jungkook calm down!" Yoongi came over to me to calm me down as I broke down into tears, still pushing and pulling Jin to get out of his grip.

Soon all the boys except Taehyung and Hobi were helping me to calm down.

Taehyung and Hobi hyung both dragged Jimin away, giving him to our most trusted men as they took him to our little prison.

I raced over to y/n. "Y/n! Y/n wake up!" I shook her shoulders, trying to wake her up.

I felt her heartbeat. It became really slow and weak. My eyes widened as I immediately picked her up and raced out to the car, the boys following behind me.

Jin Hyung sat in the drivers seat and drove off, Yoongi and Taehyung both sat in the car too, Yoongi at the front and taehyung at the back with me and y/n.

I held y/n close to me in my lap. My eyes welled up in tears as I looked down at her lifeless figure. "Y/n you have to wake up."

Taehyung took off his cotton jacket and wrapped it around y/n's large wound on her rib cage.

I became weak when I looked at y/n's state. I can't help it but blame everything on me.

"Hyung drive faster!" I hissed as he began driving with more speed.

"This is all my fault." I choked out a sob as I hugged y/n close to me.

"It's no ones fault Jungkook. No ones except Jimin. Don't worry she'll be okay" Yoongi comforted.

I cried while holding y/n close, and soon Taehyung was also crying.

Taehyung and y/n were the closest out of all the members.

She was close to all of them but y/n and Taehyung were almost like best friends.

Soon, we reached the hospital as we quickly rushed out the car. I carried
y/n and ran inside the hospital. I went
up to the receptionist.

"Call a doctor! Quick!"

A doctor came along with a few nurses and a bed. I placed y/n onto the bed as they rolled her away to the operation theatre.

Me and the boys followed them all the way until the doctor stopped us.

"You can't come in. You have to wait out here"