𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (28)

Y/n PoV
Me and Jungkook met up with the boys in the multi-mansion, getting ready for another day of training.

We have been training for 2 weeks now, and now is the critical time where they can attack at any time, so we have to be careful.

You and Taehyung met up in the gym, warming up and stretching before you started. "Taehyung I'm going to overwork myself today." I joked.

He playfully raised his fist at me, as if he was going to hit me. "Then I'll tell that little oppa of yours." I stuck my tongue out at him and he returned it.
-
It's been an hour since we began training and we decided to take a 20 minute break.

Now my moves seem to be more effective. My attacks do more damage, my weapon aim has become more flexible and I seem to be more comfortable with everything.

It was really refreshing, but recently I've had one thing on my mind.

My periods...

Normally when I'm on my period, Jungkook let's me stay at home for the whole week. He doesn't allow me to train or anything because he knows how painful it is.

My cramps get really bad, to the point where I can't breathe because of the pain. Because of this I now have to take an inhaler, and I also have an emergency oxygen mask for when it gets really bad.

I was due my period soon, and the days where the other team could attack were drawing closer and closer.

When I'm not on my period, I can fight like a lion, but when I'm on my period I can't even lift a leg because of pain.

Twenty minutes were over, and we got back to work again. Jungkook joined us after a while, helping with my training and working on his own a little.

After training, we wrapped up, ready to go home. I began getting light cramps, but I didn't think much about it.

Jungkook PoV
I went to the gym to see how y/n was getting on. Recently I've been having a lot of second thoughts about her becoming a mafia. It's all my fault.

I know that if I make her step down from the mafia position, she could possibly never talk to me again. She will hate me.

I've put her in danger, revealing her to the mafia world. She won't be able to live in peace unless we end this war.

She has actually improved a lot more than I thought. She's a fast learner. Seeing how much she has improved makes me feel less scared for her, but I'm still having second thoughts...