𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (6)

Y/n PoVHe lied to me

                           Y/n PoV
He lied to me...they wanted us both to become mafias?

I felt betrayed. My own brother did this to me. He did this our parents? It was their last wish!

I don't hate the idea of me becoming a mafia. I will have to go through the training to be capable but I think i could do it.

If it's what my parents wanted, then I want it. I just don't understand why he lied...

I'm sure he has a good reason. He wouldn't do anything without a good reason.

I'm going to ask him once he gets home. I carefully put the letter back into its box and take the box with me. I put everything back where it goes and went downstairs.

I switched on the tv, and waited for Jungkook, growing more and more worried as time passed.
5 hours later
I can hear the keys rattling from the other side of the door. He must be home.

It's currently 1am. I had just started to panic, wondering where he went for 5 hours!

I was half asleep, rushing to the door to check on Jungkook.

"Are you hurt? Injured? Show me." I observed him as he chuckled. "I'm okay. Why are you still awake?" He asked.

"I- I had to ask you some *yawn* something. (I yawned while writing yawn LMAO)

"Was it that important that it couldn't wait till tomorrow? What is it?" He sat down on the couch and I followed.

I was about to speak when I saw a glimpse of red on his arm. I widened my eyes, taking his arm. I pulled up hid sleeve.

"What's this?!" His arm looked like someone had cut it open. It had a thin cloth around it to prevent bleeding but it was useless. It was a really deep cut.

"Nothing." He pulled his arm back. "What did you want to talk about?"

I run to the kitchen and get the med kit, before rushing back to Jungkook. I take his arm, not saying anything and begin putting paper towels over the cut to stop the bleeding.

What happened?" I asked him. "Nothing I- just some guy slashed my arm. I'll survive don't worry." He chuckled, trying to hide the pain.

I the begin to clean the wound with a damp piece of cotton.

He began letting out grunts of pain. "I'm sorry. I'm hurting you more." I say. I stop with the damp cotton and carefully wrap the bandage around his arm.

"Who cut your arm?" "Just some guy. You won't know who he is." He replied.

"Well tell me. Want me to sort him out? I got skills you know." I said trying to lighten the mood.

We both began to joke around for a few minutes. "What did you want to ask me?"

I hesitate, not knowing if this was the right time to ask him.

"Come on you can talk to me about anything you know?" He held my hands.

I took out the paper from the box and gave it to him. He looked at me, knowing exactly what it was.

"Did you read it?" His voice seemed to change from a comforting one to more of a scary one.

"Yes."

He looked at me, not knowing what to say. "It's okay Jungkook. I just want to know. Why didn't you keep the full promise?"

I could see a sense of guilt on his face. I hated seeing him like this. It's really rare seeing him so sad.

"Y/n. Tell me. Who in their right mind would let their little sister become a mafia leader. It's so dangerous. When I first got into the whole mafia thing, I promised myself that I wouldn't let you go anywhere near any mafia business."

He pulled me into his embrace. "I can't loose you."

I pulled away, wiping his tears. "Jungkook. Could you at least consider it? Or just let me at least begin training? Then we can take things from there. Jungkook I really want this. It was th-their last wish. It's our duty to fulfil it."

"I'll think about it."

We both wiped our tears, and drifted off to dreamland in each other's arms.