𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (5)

Y/n PoV
I was sat at my desk, doing homework when I realised I need to research a few things.

Since Jungkook won't allow me to have any sort of contact with the internet, I go to his room and ask for his tablet.

"Why?" He looked at me. "It's for homework." "I want it back in 15 minutes."

I run to my room and begin researching all the stuff I need to before the 15 minutes was up. This was stupid. I have time limits for the Internet. I'm 17!

I was writing a few things up when a notification came up. It was message.

From Boys⚔️ (6 members)
Taehyung: 'Make sure your here by 8pm. Last time you were a little late. This mission is really dangerous.

My eyes widen at the word dangerous. I become curious and click on the notification, scrolling a little up to find out more about this 'mission'

Jungkook: Here's the plan. The enemy are hosting a party at XXX. They have people held hostage in the underground, torturing them to death. We have to save them. I heard there's going to be around 1000 of their men, fully armed and equipped. at the party, keeping guard. Gather all the men we have. This is going to be the most dangerous mission we've done. Make sure the guns are fully loaded and the weapons are sharp.

Guns!? What are they up to? I didn't know they did stuff like this. I ran to Jungkook's room and gave him the tablet.

"You got a text." He quickly looked at his tablet then at the clock on the wall. The clock read 7:35pm. "Y/n I have to go somewhere. Don't open the door if someone knocks and ring me if you need anything. Keep the doors locked and don't go out. It's late."

He got up and put on his jacket, when I interrupted him. "Your really going to kill people?" He looked at me, first with confusion, then with slight anger.

"You read my texts?" He said trying to stay calm. "M-mayb-yes! Yes I did! You can't go Jungkook what if something happens? I'm going to be all alone! You might get hurt!" I yelled. I was angry. He was being selfish towards me. What would I do if he gets injured.

"How could you go through my texts!? Nothings going to happen to me y/n! I can't believe you went through MY messages. They are private!" He pushed me aside and head towards the door, slamming it as he left.

I sighed, marching to my room and flopping on my bed. I tried sleeping but I wasn't tired. I decided to go to the attic and look through some of the things. There might be some things about my parents in there.

The attic is where we all put random things. I wouldn't say it was junk though, most of them would be memories or special belongings.

I run up to the attic, blasting my playlist while starting to look through things.

About an hour in and I was still looking through things. Jungkook still wasn't home. I was starting to get a little worried but he normally is out for a while.

I was looking through a box when I found a small jewellery box. It was the old type. The ones what you open and they play a tune. It was a plum-wood colour, and it looked new. It was perfectly polished, not a speck of dust near it.

Out of curiosity, I open it and find a paper. The paper had lost a little colour but was still in a decent condition to be able to be read.

I open up the paper, only to find a letter...from my parents?