𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (15)

This is it. My chance to prove myself. I was against 3 guys, all equipped with knives or baseball bats.

Anxiety began to race my body but was overtaken by a rush of adrenaline. It's go time.

I kicked one, sending him flying backwards while the other two tried hitting me with their bats.

I dodged it by dropping into the splits, and grabbed both of their legs, forcefully pulling them forward, making them fall.

I jumped up from the floor, stealing one of the baseball bats before dealing with the guy I sent flying before.

Punching, kicking, pushing, and cussing was all we did, until he fully blacked out. Suddenly  I felt pain on my head. Something came in contact with my head...a baseball bat...

It hurt, but it wasn't so bad. During training, I managed to raise my tolerance level, therefore I could tolerate the immense pain.

I turned around, and saw the two guys from before. "Who the fuck are you? Your a girl. You shouldn't be here." One of the guys spat.

I don't know why but that seemed to anger me a lot. "Just because I'm a girl does not mean I can't fight. I'll show you. Sexist pigs."

I handled the two in ease. They both dropped to the floor, probably dead. "That was easy."

I got up from the floor, punching a guy once more before looking around.

Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung...they were all looking at me with big proud smiles on their faces.

I because super happy, my first mission and it was a success.

I looked around, not a single enemy conscious. "How did you take them all out so quickly?!" I was so shocked. By the time I managed three men, they managed to knock out around 70 guys.

"You'll know when you get to our level, newbie" Taehyung teased.

I rolled my eyes, chuckling as we all left the building.

We split into our separate cars, me and Jungkook going in the same one.

"I'm proud of you sis. Today you proved that you have mafia blood inside you. You proved that your Jeon Jungkook's sister." He said while gripping the steering wheel. I smiled, trying to hide away the happy tears that were screaming to come out.

"Let's get home and get cleaned up."

We reached home, we both treated our wounds and took showers. I ran to Jungkooks room.

"Movie night?" I asked, my puppy eyes coming into show.

"How could I say no?"

It was around 12am, and we were watching k-dramas until I fell asleep in Jungkook's embrace.

Jungkook PoV
I stared down at y/n while she slept. She looks so innocent and peaceful.

I was really proud of her today, and I feel bad for doubting her abilities. She really does have mafia blood in her.

After the mission, I decided to get y/n a phone. She deserves one, she made me super proud today. She has been begging me for one for ages.

"I'll give it to her tomorrow." Next thing I knew, I drifted off into a deep slumber.