𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (14)

Jungkook and me both ran to dress appropriately for the mission, and then meeting up at the weapons room in our basement.

"Load yourself up

"Load yourself up. Just how you were taught."

I began loading the guns, a few in my belt, one hidden on the side of my ankle, and one hidden behind,  a little below my neck.

"Our men went in to recover some of our stolen goods. Our biggest rival gang broke into our secret headquarters, and somehow broke into our most advanced weapon room. As you heard from Namjoon Hyung, our men failed the mission horribly. We need to go recover the goods."

I nodded, taking in everything. My first ever mission. Who knew it would be so soon? We ran to the car, and drove off.

"The stolen goods are hidden in the underground of XXXX, and I just received information that there was a party going on there, until our men broke in. There's definitely going to be a lot of their people there now, patrolling the area." He continued.

"Since it's your first mission y/n, stick close to me. You've never been in a situation like this. I want you to be as close to me as possible."

I nodded, anxiety slowly eating me up inside.

Soon, we reached our location. It was quite a tall building. It looked really old and rusty. It seemed abandoned.

We met up with the 5 other boys, and our 800 men. It was originally going to be 500 but we figured we would need more.

Our people went to enter through different exits, while we were going to enter through the main one. "Follow me."

Jungkook bust the door open, revealing  around 30 men in the room.

We took cover and began shooting them. I quickly began to become less nervous, my hands stopped shaking, my head stopped pounding and I no longer felt butterflies.

It was like a piece of cake.

After we dealt with the first room, we busted into the second room, then the third, then the fourth. We did the exact same thing and took down all the men, sticking to Jungkook wherever we went.

It all came down to the actual mission. Setting free our people that were held hostage and recovering the weapons.

We headed towards the underground, staying alerted the whole time. "Y/n this could be really messy. Things will get ugly" Yoongi told me from behind.

I shrugged, not paying much attention to him. I was ready to shoot anyone who came in my way.

We busted into the underground, and we were immediately met with men with baseball bats.

Everyone began fighting, and I tried staying as near to Jungkook as
possible, but I got pulled away.

This is it. This is my chance to prove myself. I was against 3 guys, all equipped with knives or baseball bats.

Author Note
This is kind of a short chapter but OMG WE HIT 100 VIEWS AAAAA I LOVE YALLL💜💜