𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (2)

Y/n PoV
I slammed my door shut, flopping onto my bed. Life is unfair. I wish I could be a normal teenager. You know...one that can go to parties, chill with friends, go shopping with friends etc...

I decided that I'm not gonna forgive Jungkook this easily. He's not getting away with this.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "Y/n?"

It was Jungkook. I pretended to sleep, quickly shuffling into my bed. "I can hear you moving."

He opened my door as I quickly shut my eyes. I'm not talking to him. "Y/n~" he called. I still didn't reply.

"Ok you can go to the supermarket. Buy whatever you want. You can take my credit car-". I jumped out of my bed, snatching his credit card and making my way towards the door. "Thank youu!" I cheered.

Jungkook chuckled as he ran after me. "Be back soon. If I'm not home then there's a spare key under the plant pit outside."

I walked out the house, wondering what I was gonna buy. "So this is what freedom smells like..."

I walked into the store, heading straight towards the snack section. Jungkook never said how much I could spend...I'm gonna make his credit card cry.

My mind was distracted by the variety of different snacks there was in front of me. My eyes began to twinkle, when I suddenly bumped into someone, causing her to drop her stuff. "I'm sor-"

"Can you watch where your going!? Are you blind!?" She yelled at me, as everyone began to stick their nose into what was happening. She was the same height as me, she had long brown hair and was wearing very short clothing...

"I said I'm sor-" she wouldn't let me finish my words. "I don't care if your sorry! Pick up my stuff. Now!"

I bent down to pick up her stuff, when she kicked the stuff around, causing them to fly further away. I huffed, standing up.

"Get them yourself." I said annoyed. She was so disrespectful. Just then, she slapped me and pushed me. I managed to keep myself up and not fall backwards.

Jungkook has always taught me to stick up for myself whenever something like this happens. He's taught me to always stand my ground. Even if it requires violence.

I wasn't taking any of it, and therefore slapped her back. "I don't know who you think you are, but I'm not gonna put up with any of your bullshit." I spat at her.

"You don't know who you just messed with." She chuckled as she pulled out her phone. "I don't know, and I don't care."

I rolled my eyes as I headed towards the counter to pay for my things and I walked out of the store. She just ruined my day.

I stepped out of the store, and saw the same girl who was inside hiding behind some bushes. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I walked passed her.

"Oppa that's her." I heard her whisper. Before I could do anything, I felt myself suffocating as everything turned black...

How was the chapter?? :) let me know how you feel ————