𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (3)

Jungkook PoV
I was watching tv, waiting for y/n when my phone rang.
Jungkook: Hello?
Jimin: Jungkook. This random bitch started fighting with my sister. I need you to come over and give her a scare. My sisters all shaken up. Apparently this girl beat her up pretty bad.
Jungkook: *sigh* I'm coming.
                         Y/n PoV
I woke up in a dark room, it was as cold as ice and I was all tied up with ropes in a chair. There was a tight cloth around my mouth, muffling my voice.

I tried to scream for help but my voice wasn't very loud. My heart began to beat faster as I grew really scared.

Just then, I heard footsteps coming towards the room. I began to tremble in fear but also in anger. I decided to put on my brave face.

A man entered the room, along with a girl. The girl looked familiar...

Isn't she the one who hit me? In the store!? I grew confused as I stared at the two in front of me.

"Your awake." The man spoke. He came closer to me, stroking my face before throwing a punch my way. I would've dodged it...but I was tied up.

I began to curse at him but they came out as muffles. He chuckled before removing the cloth from my mouth.

"What do you want!?" I screamed at him, glaring at them both.
"I just wanted to teach you a lesson..."

And with that, he began to slap me, punch me and pull my hair. As much as I wanted to bite his head off, I couldn't. I was helpless. I had to tolerate all the violence even though I was dying.

I began to scream and curse and I tried kicking him but it didn't work. My legs were tied to the chair.

He hit me very bad, I began to cough up blood. He didn't stop though. He kept going. It looked like he enjoyed the sight of my own blood.

He finally stopped, after what seemed like hours and hours of pain and torture. He stood to catch his breath before speaking to me.

"What made you think you could hit my sister? Especially for no reason. Look at you. Your filthy. I bet your family is disgusted of you, if you even have any family. I wouldn't be surprised if they abandoned you. Just wait till boss comes, he'll sort you out properly."

Just then, the door opened...

                     Jungkook PoV
I got to our hideout, parking my car and making my way to the room Jimin is in.

I'm not intending to hurt her, but I wanted to see who dared to mess with family of a mafia member. I understand Jimin's anger. If that was y/n, I probably would've acted worse.

I was about to open the door when I heard Jimin speaking.

"What made you think you could hit my sister? Especially for no reason. Look at you. Your filthy. I bet your family is disgusted of you, if you even have any family. I wouldn't be surprised if they abandoned you."

I enter the room to see who dared to raise her hand on a mafias family. Whoever she is, is in for a real treat.

"Y/n!?"