Requests

Hey everyone this is the first story I've ever published. I worked really hard on these imagines and I'm nervous but excited because I've never published anything I've written before! and I figured I should take requests because I would love to hear your guys' ideas. So in order to make a request i'll need you to fill out the following questions all in one comment (or message me privately) (I will also do an example for you guys!) Also another thing, some of my stories may seem familiar and it might be because the imagine was inspired by a song, show/movie and maybe even another story on wattpad but I will always give credit to the song, movie/show and the author. any other time that one of my imagines seem familiar that is just a pure coincidence because before I use someone else's story I will always ask the author directly as well as give them credit for the inspiration:)

In order to make a request answer the following:

- do you want it to be a boy x girl(bxg), girl x girl(gxg) or boy x boy(bxb)?
- plot (point me in the direction you would like the imagine to go in this part can be a sentence long or you can go into more detail it doesn't really matter to me)

Example:
- bxg
- spencer is my best friend that comforts me when my mom dies

(once you fill out the request (like the example) do one comment(or message!) (for each request) under this post!)

These are the basics that I'll need in order for you to make a request! Once you finish comment(or message) it altogether. If I have any questions about your request then I will just message you privately! When you request i won't put your actual name instead i'll put 'y/n' but if you want credit for the idea just let me know and i'll give you credit for the plot!

Also another little note you guys should know is that there will most likely be swearing in my stories and I will usually be switching back between y/n pov/ another characters pov to 3rd pov. So it might say "y/n pov" but if i'm being honest there will be times that i'll write you said/ he/she said. There might be times where I make grammar mistakes/punctuation mistakes as well as making things not capitalized when they should. So I apologize in advance if that annoys you!

I haven't decided yet if I'll be writing smuts because I don't know how to write them but if throughout the book I do decide to do that I will put a warning for you.

Also I made the cover myself and I really like it!! Isn't it cool!

Thank you for taking time to read this! and I hope you enjoy my fellow Spencer Reid/ Matthew Gray Gubler lovers!