Hair Tie

December 16, 2020

~EDITED~

a/n:

here's a really short imagine! i hope you guys enjoy!

*Word Count: 500+*

Warning: None

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

3rd POV

"Y/N!!!" You hear Penelope call you.

"Yes hun?" You asked sweetly.

"JJ and Emily come here too!" Penelope says as she makes her way to your desk.

"What do you need Penelope?" Emily asks smiling as she walks over with JJ.

"I'm having boy troubles." Penelope said pouting.

"You're gonna wanna ask Y/n about that. She's/he's/they're an expert." Emily said smirking at you.

"It's true, Y/n and Spencer have been together way longer then Will and I have but you'd think they just started dating." JJ said laughing causing the others to laugh.

"That is so not true." You said smiling.

"It really is." Emily said.

"I wish I had a relationship like your guys'. You're my otp. You're perfect." Penelope said.

"Oh Garcia, Spencer and I are far from perfect. Our relationship works because we're happy together, we feel whole. You just have to find your other half." You said smiling at Garcia while playing with the hair tie on your wrist.

"Ok, Y/n the love expert." JJ said teasingly.

"Oh shut up." You said laughing.

"Please, give me more advice!" Penelope begged.

"Let's see, well a lot of the time when you first fall in love with someone it feels easy and you're in the honeymoon phase and as the relationship builds up you're either going to be happy with your relationship or you'll want out. So make sure when you find someone, be with them because you choose to love them not because you feel like you have to." You said beginning to put your hair up.

"And another thing, make sure that your partner pays attention to the little things, this goes both ways." You said as you were about to finish tying your hair your hair tie broke. You pouted before letting your hair fall.

Not even a minute later Spencer walks over and takes a hair tie off of his wrist and gives it to you.

"Why do you have a hair tie Spence?" JJ asks as they all smile at Spencer's sweet gesture.

"Well Y/n forgets to bring an extra hair tie 99.99% of the time so it's been a habit for me to keep one on me too so when she/he/they forget/s one or when something like this happens, I have extras." Spencer says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

The girls turned to each other and awed as you began to blush. "See what I mean! You guys are the perfect couple!" Garcia squeals. You laugh and stand up kissing Spencer on the cheek.

"Thank you Spence." You say smiling up at him.

"Of course." Spencer says smiling down at you.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

a/n:

next week i'll be posting a lot more! i just finished 4 finals today and i have two tomorrow😭 good luck to everyone who has finals or school in general! you guys got this!❤️❤️

Question of the Day:

what do you call these?