Wet

February 14, 2021

~EDITED~

a/n:

hey guys! I know it's been a while since I've updated! Here's a short imagine I wrote!

also happy valentine's day❤️❤️

N/N : nick name

*Word count: 400+*

Warning: little bit of cussing.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

3rd POV

"Where's pretty boy and N/N?" Derek asked nobody in particular noticing that you and Spencer were 6 minutes late. On cue, you and Spencer walked through the BAU doors catching your breaths when you made it to your desks.

"What happened to you guys?" JJ asked as the rest of them made their way to the youngest members.

You looked at Spencer giggling before explaining what happened.

~~~Flashback~~~

"Spencer! Have you seen my badge?" You yelled out from your shared bedroom.

"It's over here! I put it next to your water bottle!" Spencer yelled back. You walked out of the room adjusting your gun as you made your way towards the table. You grabbed your things before kissing Spencer on the lips and making your way to the metro.

~~~~~~

You both found seats and sat down talking about random things. You took a sip from your water, forgetting to close the cap.

The metro bus then came to an abrupt stop, causing you to spill your water all over your lap. "Oh shit!" You said moving the bottle in front of you then closing the cap. You looked down at your pants laughing.

"I look like I wet myself." You looked up at Spencer with an amused smile. You both then got off the bus.

"You don't have any spare clothes?" Spencer asked.

"I might under my desk, I'm not sure." You said. Spencer had his thinking face on before grabbing your water and splashing water on his front area. Your eyes widened as your jaw dropped.

"What was that!" You asked giggling. Spencer shrugged. "Well I wasn't gonna let you walk around with wet pants alone!" Spencer said like it was the most obvious thing. You laughed pulling him into a sweet kiss.

"You really love me, huh?" You said smiling up at him.

"Love can't even begin to explain how I feel for you." Spencer said smiling down at you lovingly. You grabbed his hand before hurrying your way to the BAU building, knowing you would be late.

~~~Flashback over~~~

"And now we're here!" You said finishing your story.

"That's sweet!" JJ said smiling.

"I've never met anyone who would embarrass themselves so I wouldn't feel embarrassed alone." Emily pouted.

The team 'awed' at you guys making you and Spencer blush. "I want a love like yours!" Penelope said pouting making everyone laugh.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

a/n:

okay i know this is kind of sucky, but i wanted to update at least once since i was on a short hiatus! i hope you guys enjoyed it though! please feel free to send me requests! it'll give me more motivation to write! lolll