We Can Play Twister (Pt. 2)

June 16, 2020

~EDITED~

a/n:

Part two out of three!

*Word Count: 700+*

Warning: None

Recap:

"Hey Garcia can you do a couple background checks for me?"

"Anything for you pretty boy! What are the names?"

"Sam and Dean Winchester."

"It looks like they are deceased as well as their sister..."

"What Garcia?" Spencer asks.

"Y/n Winchester..." Garcia continues.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~

3rd POV

"Thanks Garcia." Spencer said hanging up.

Why would she/he/they not tell me that she/he/they had brothers?

Spencer questioned himself.

Spencer went back and took his seat by you. You saw him deep in thought so you leaned a little forward and grabbed Spencer's hand under the table. He smiled at you in reassurance but you could tell something was bothering him.

After a little while everyone called it a day and decided to rest a bit for the next day. You were walking with Spencer behind everyone else. You grabbed his hand and then stopped walking causing him to stop as well. You guys were face to face, you studied his face then looked into his eyes. "What's wrong Spence?" You asked, concern lacing your voice as you bring your hand up to cup his cheek.

He looked down and away from you and muttered an unconvincing 'nothing'. You furrowed your eyebrows but didn't push any further. "Spence I'm going to stay back for a little while but I'll meet you at the hotel, okay?" You said looking at Spencer.

He nodded his head and went to turn the other way when you grabbed his arm one more time, looking deep into his eyes. "I love you, Spence." You said with nothing but love in your eyes, pecking his lips. He gave you a small smile, looking into your eyes saying, "I love you, Y/n." before kissing your forehead then finally pulling away from you.

This didn't go unnoticed by your two brothers who were watching you from their car.

After about 15 minutes, when you were sure the team was gone you texted Dean to pull up in 5, after you changed. You went in the bathroom to change into your old hunting clothes that haven't been worn in a while. As you grab your gun with silver bullets you get a text from Sam saying 'here'.

You quickly grab your bag and then run out into your brothers car.

After a little awkward silence. Dean says, "So that nerdy guy is your boyfriend?" trying to insult Spencer. It wasn't much of an insult because you and Spencer called each other nerds all the time. You smile thinking about Spencer. 

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend. He's amazing." You said smiling. 

"This car hasn't changed a bit." You said reminiscing.

"Why would I change perfection?" Dean replied causing you guys to lightly laugh.

Yeah you were heartbroken from what they did but you couldn't help but miss your brothers. When the laughing died down you looked outside of the window to avoid any awkwardness. "I missed this." You said quietly.

"Yeah." Dean said at the same time Sam says, "Me too". You guys then began talking about the things you used to do and the memories you had before you left.

What the three of you failed to recognize was the black SUV following you guys at a safe distance to stay hidden.

~~~~~In the SUV~~~~~

"Are you sure we should be following her/him/them kid?" Morgan asks Spencer.

"Yeah it's just- I'm worried. Did you guys notice that she/he/they was/were hesitant to talk to them when they first talked to each other-" Spencer started. 

"and now she/he's/they're being all buddy, buddy with them." Emily concluded.

"When she/he/they introduced me and Hotch to them they seemed fine. She/he/they was/were her/his/their usual preppy self." Rossi said.

"But I noticed that before she/he/they came into the car she/he/they seemed down." JJ stated.

"I noticed that too." Derek said taking a right.

"For now let's just focus on keeping Y/n safe." Hotch said.

A course of 'yeahs' filled the car.

"Who are these people?" Spencer questioned under his breath. Everyone heard him and were silently asking the same question.

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

a/n:

oop looks like Spencer has his own agenda. Part 3 is in the process of being written! Let me know if you guys are enjoying this mini series! I'm actually kind of excited about part 3!