Let Me Be Honest With You

October 20, 2020

~EDITED~

a/n:

hey ladies and gentle people! in this imagine, pretend that Spencer was 13 years old when he was a senior and you were 14, freshman so you're a year older then him!

*Word Count: 1.7K*

Warning: Cursing.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

3rd POV

You and the team were in Las Vegas, Nevada, where you and Spencer were born and raised.

"Alright, we can obviously tell that he has a type. Female/male/____ (hair color) with ____eyes." Emily said as she laid out the pictures.

"Garcia do we know how old these women/men?____ are?" Hotch asked Penelope through the phone. Everyone heard Penelope typing away. "Their ages range from 17 to 18! The first few girls were 17 and the most recent victims are 18." Penelope said.

"17 to 18." JJ says looking up, trying to think of how their ages connect but coming up with nothing.

"So they're all in high school, do we know if they have any sports or clubs in common?" You asked.

Garcia began typing again, after a couple minutes she found something. "A few were in dance club but they all were cheerleaders." Garcia said.

You looked closer at the pictures and noticed a familiar looking symbol on one of the girls wrist. You stand up looking at the pictures of the other girls and noticed only some had the same symbol while the others weren't marked.

You stare at the symbol trying to remember where you know it from. "What are you thinking Y/l/n?" Rossi asked looking at you, causing the rest of the team to look at you curiously as well.

"No fucking way." You muttered under your breath.

"We're not only working with one unsub, we're working with two." You say looking at the team.

"What makes you say that?" Derek asks you.

"If you look at the pictures, there are a few girls who have a symbol, carved into their wrist. It's of a triple crescent moon. The first few girls have the symbols while the most recent don't. Similar killing styles but different MO's." You explained, as the team looked closer at the photos, seeing the differences.

"We're in Las Vegas, Nevada. Where Spencer and I were raised. In high school there was this one girl who was obsessed with the triple crescent moon symbol. She was a real bitch too." You said remembering the hate you have for this girl.

"Garcia, can you look up the name Amaltheia (Ah-mel-thea) Castellanos please?" You asked Garcia who was on speaker. Spencer looked down fidgeting with his hands next to you. You held his hand and he stopped what he was doing, not looking up at you.

You kissed the back of Spencer's hand then drew slow comforting circles with your thumb. Seeing your interaction Emily asked. "Do you know this girl too Spencer?"

The team looked at Spencer as Garcia was looking for her. Spencer nodded his head. "She's a stupid girl, who was a dick to everyone she met." You said, as your voice dripped with hatred. Spencer squeezed your hand in an attempt to calm you down, which worked slightly.

"She was a senior who used to bully me. I used to hate her but I am thankful for what she did in a way. If she didn't do what she did then I would've never met the love of my life." Spencer said finally looking up at the team.