We Can Play Twister

June 15, 2020

~EDITED~

a/n:

this is one out of 3 parts to 'we can play twister'. i enjoy watching both criminal minds and supernatural and i always thought that this crossover would be amazing! this imagine is inspired by the supernatural x criminal minds crossovers other writers i've seen written. hopefully my story is as good as all those other authors!

*Word Count: 1.4K*

Warning: None

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

3rd POV

Everyone was in the briefing room while Garcia was telling the team about a new case. "There have been 4 deaths in Lawrence, Kansas. The unsubs MO seems to be ripping the victim to pieces but does not appear to have a specific type."

Immediately your eyes widen and you tense but you do your best to not catch anyone's attention. 

Unfortunately Spencer saw you tense so he slid his hand under the table and grabbed your hand. You flinched from the sudden touch but soon start to ease up. After a little while Hotch says "wheels up in 10." With that everyone disperses from the room except you and Spencer.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Spencer asks you concern lacing his voice as soon as everyone is out of earshot. 

"Um, yeah. Yeah I'm good." You said giving him a tight lip smile. Spencer didn't push any further because he figured that you would tell him what was wrong when you were ready. He kisses your forehead then pulls you with him to get your guys' go-bags. 

Looks like I'm going back home. You thought to yourself.

On the plane everyone is re-reading the files. Your nerves get the better of you so grab your phone, hovering back and forth over the two names of the people you haven't talked to in a long time. Chickening out you turn your phone off and then decide to walk to Hotch once you notice that he's alone.

"Hey Hotch." You said lightly tapping his shoulder. "Hey Y/n. Is there anything I can help you with?" He asks. 

"Yeah, I was wondering if it was ok if I called up a couple friends of mine that I use to work with before I transferred to the BAU? We used to work on cases similar to this." You explained pouting your lips slightly in an attempt to get him to say yes.

He looked at you then rolled his eyes. "Fine, but remember to tell me when you have people that can help before we leave from now on, okay?" He said sternly.

You nodded your head fast and then hugged Hotch thanking him. He hugged back and gave you a slight smile before telling you to get some rest before the plane landed. You go back over to see Spencer knocked out on the couch. You quickly got on the couch next to him wrapping your arms around him, feeling your presence he hugged you tightly then gave you a kiss on the head. Both of you falling asleep.

~~~~~~

You wake up to Spencer pressing kisses all over your face causing you to giggle. "Spence! Stop!" He stops and then looks into your eyes and kisses you briefly on the lips before getting up, bringing you up also.

You all get off the plane and then get into the waiting SUVs.

~~~~~~~~

You guys pull up to the crime scene. You look around nervously trying to see if you can spot your brothers who you haven't seen in a few years after you left. They cut off all ties with you, which hurt a lot.