Safe Now

June 25,2020

~EDITED~

a/n:

idk how to write gunshots but just know that the 'boom's' are gunshots! also idk where i was going with this story which is usually how it usually is lollll

*Word Count: 1.1K*

Warning: Mentions of a gun and cussing

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

3rd POV

BOOM.

BOOM.

BOOM.

Screaming. That's all you heard. Gun shots and screaming.

You're a singer doing a signing when all of a sudden a guy starts shooting up the place. You see your fans running towards the exits.

Your manager grabs you pulling you into a room where many other people were hiding. You look around.

"Wait where's Blake?" You ask starting to panic. Your manager grabbed you by the shoulders and looked into your eyes.

"Y/n you are in a room filled with your fans who look up to you and they're just as terrified as you are. You need to pull it together and calm down, okay?" She said firmly. You nodded your head and looked at everyone.

Slowly getting up you bend down near people who are crying and gently shush them telling them everything will be alright.

Spencer! You thought, you quickly grab your phone and call Spencer. He picks up on the second ring saying happily, "Hey Y/n! How's eve-"

"Spence, I love you so so much. And if something happens I want you to know that I'll never forget about you. If something does happen to me I want you to live a happy life without me. I love you Spencer." Spencer then hears gun shots and screaming in the background and screams for you.    

"Y/N! Don't hang-"

The call ends and he quickly tells the team to gear up so they can go save you.

Your POV

I turn off my phone and leave it.

Telling everyone in the room to quiet down, I slowly open the door and begin to walk out, despite the protests from some fans and my manager.

I then find the source of the shooting.

I see my brother, Blake, going to tackle the young man when he pushes him to the ground. He raises the gun to shoot Blake when I scream.

"Wait!"

"Y/n! What are you doing! Go back!" Blake yells but I ignore him.

I look at the guy and he looks happy to see me.

"Hey, hey sweetie what's your name?" I ask trying to bring his attention away from my brother.

"My name is Grant Willis! I'm such a huge fan of yours Y/n! I've followed you since before you became this big star!" He said in adoration.

"Well thank you darling." I said kindly trying to show him that I'm not a threat.

"FBI! Freeze! Put your weapon down!" Derek said, his gun pointed towards Grant, followed by the rest of the team.

"Wait, no! Stay back!" I said in fear he would hurt them or my brother.

I turn to them smiling to try and comfort them when I saw Spencer who looked terrified. I turned back around towards Grant to see him holding the gun to his head.

"Grant, honey put the gun down. Please?" You ask sweetly.

"No no no! I- I can't they said I can't! If I put the gun down you'll go away!" He said hitting himself in the head with the gun.

"Grant! I'm right here okay? If you give me the gun I promise we can continue on with the concert." I say trying to convince him.

"I don't wanna hurt you, you're my favorite person in the whole wide world! You make me want to stay alive. When everyone bullied me it was you that kept me going!" Grant says crying.

"The only way to stop the voices is by doing this!" He says about to pull the trigger.

"GRANT NO!" I scream running up to him while the team and Blake were screaming at me to stop.

Pointing the gun up it rang and I grabbed it throwing it to the side. I Grabbed onto Grant as he sobbed into my chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." he kept repeating over and over again.

3rd POV

"Shh sh it's okay. You're okay." You said petting his hair as you hugged him, he held his hands to his chest.

After a little while he pulled away and you wiped away his tears. "Grant, this team of amazing people behind me are going to take care of you okay? They're gonna get you the help that you need alright darling?" You explained petting his hair.

"No they're never gonna let me see you again. A-and they'll treat me horrible. I don't wanna go to jail!" He said crying, hugging you tighter.

"No, no, no they're gonna take you to a place where you can get better, and I promise to visit you at least once every other month! How does that sound?" You explain trying to convince.

He slowly lets you go and nods. You take his hand standing up, pulling him with you as Morgan begins to cuff Grants hands behind his back.

As soon as Grant is out of sight your brother goes up to you angrily and screams.

"Are you kidding me?? You could've gotten hurt! You could've fucking died! Are you fucking serious?? What were you thinking coming out here when you know that he was here for you!"

"I'm sorry." You said quietly with tears in your eyes.

"What'd you say?!?" He yells again.

"You know what I take that back! I'm not sorry! I'm not sorry for risking my life so that you wouldn't die! So that my family wouldn't die! So that my fans wouldn't die! If it took my life to save everyone I love then I would die in a heartbeat!" You screamed back.

You then felt arms wrap around you. You turned around and buried your face into Spencer's chest. You knew he was mad at you but he knew why you did what you did. He pulled away slightly, kissing your lips gently. "I love you. So much." Spencer whispered.

You smiled and hugged Spencer tighter.

Your manager came out of the room and some of your fans came out from where they were hiding.

"I'm sorry everyone the concert is cancelled for tonight! We will send you all an email for the rescheduled day!" Your manager said out loud and everyone began to leave, understanding. You stood by the door apologizing and hugging your fans who told you it wasn't your fault.

After everyone left Spencer took you home to your guys' apartment. The car ride was silent and he never let go of your hand. Scared that if he let go, you would disappear.

You guys got to the apartment and Spencer quickly held you close to him as he walked you both towards the door. When you got into the apartment there were still no words exchanged. You both changed into pajamas and went to bed.

Holding each other tight. You were the first to break the silence. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, at least you're safe now." Spencer replied holding you tighter. 

With that you both fell asleep in each others arms.