We can Play Twister (Pt. 3)

June 16, 2020

~EDITED~

a/n:

Here's part 3, the final part of we can play twister! Enjoy my darlings!

*Word Count: 2.8K*

Warning: Cursing

Recap:

"For now let's just focus on keeping Y/n safe." Hotch said.

A course of 'yeahs' filled the car.

"Who are these people?" Spencer questioned under his breath. Everyone heard him and were silently asking the same question.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

3rd POV

After driving for a little you and your brothers get to the destination knowing that there was gonna be at least 2 werewolves.

You pull up to the abandoned place and go in, finding it empty.

After a few minutes of searching inside you decide to look outside when you hear a car coming to a stop, the three of you hide behind the building..

The only people smart enough to follow you and your brothers are-

Oh no.

You then hear them get out. "There's the car but where are they?" JJ asks.

"The tracker says that she/he's/they're here." You look down to the bracelet that Spencer got both of you guys just in case something happened to either of you, you'd be able to track each other easily. "Fuck." You said muttered your breath.

Suddenly you feel drops of water hit your head. Confused, you wipe it off. But once you realize it's saliva your eyes widen.

Shit.

"Move!" You yell looking at your brothers. You guys run out from behind the building, where you were hiding. Into the the teams sight. You guys start shooting at the werewolf on top of the building.

The team stares in shock. Sam was able to get a shot in. Then he was thrown back and knocked unconscious. "Sam!" You scream at the same time Dean yells, "Sammy!" the only difference is that Dean turned his whole body towards Sam while your eyes were still on the wolf. That small distraction was enough for the wolf to take action.

In a blur it was on top of Dean as he was doing his best to keep its mouth away from him. "Ah!" Dean yelled. His leg scratched by the wolf on top of him. Without thinking you shoot the wolf and it's body goes limp you push it off of Dean and pull him towards Sam on the tree. He can't stand.

"Y/n, look out!" All of a sudden you were thrown against the building. The wolf howled and started running towards the team. Panicked you stand up and pick up your gun, shooting it up in the air.

"Hey!" You yell. The wolf looks at you then to your brothers, Sam stirring awake. "Winchester's" it growled out, walking slowly towards you. Your gun still aimed at the wolf.

"Guys get in the car!" You told your team not daring to look at them. Derek was holding Spencer back as he was trying to make his way to you. No one moved. "Get in the car! I got this, if you trust me at least get behind the car!" You yelled.

"Please." you said a little quieter making eye contact with Hotch then Morgan. They nodded and moved to get behind the car, the others following after. You took one last glance and made eye contact with Spencer who looked scared, not for himself but for you. You averted your attention to the wolf.