I'm Not Going

January 1, 2021

~EDITED~

a/n:

this was a request from netflixbinger246 ! i hope you guys enjoy this sad imagine!

*Word count: 2.1K*

Warning: Mentions of rape. Death.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Your POV

"I can't believe it! We know he's guilty and that's all he gets? Fired? He should be arrested!" I said walking back and forth.

"Y/n, we've done all that we can." Hotch said trying to make me understand, but I can't because none of it makes any sense!

"Judge Blake Robertson, has raped and harassed so many people, men and women. We found him in the act with one of the inmates and all he gets is fired. I promised all of them that we would get them justice." I said running my hands through my hair. Spencer stops me from pacing back and forth then hugs me trying to get me to relax which worked a little bit.

"He's protected Y/n, it was the best we could do." JJ said smiling sadly at me.

I looked down at the floor frustrated.

Ring! Ring!

My phone goes off and I answer it. " Agent Y/l/n speaking." I said.

"Y/n." A quiet voice said.

I stood up straighter. "Mrs. Robertson, is everything okay?" I ask making everyone look at me, I put my phone on speaker.

"You said that you could help me and my kids."

"Yes, of course. Should I bring my team?" I ask grabbing my gun and jacket as the rest of the team start getting ready to leave.

"No no. I just need you to come and get my kids out of here." She said.

"Okay Mrs. Robertson. I'm on my way." I said hanging up.

"I got this." I said getting ready to leave.

"You can't go alone." Rossi said.

"I'll go with her/him/them." JJ said.

"Alright, call us if you need anything." Hotch said. I kissed Spencer lightly on the lips.

"Be safe." He said worriedly.

"I will, I love you." I said.

"I love you more." Spencer replied. He pulled me in for another brief kiss while I smiled at the others and left with JJ.

~~~~~~

3rd POV

Knock. Knock.

The door was swung open by Nicole Robertson with her husband Blake behind her. You could tell that there was something wrong, she looked terrified.

"Good evening Blake." You said.

"What are you guys doing here? Haven't you done enough?" He said with a drink in his hand.

"Do you mind if we come in Mr. Robertson?" JJ asked ignoring his previous question.

"No, we're fine now. I was overreacting when I called." Nicole said trying to convince you and JJ. You stared at Blake showing him you weren't leaving.